FM 165 Pro SC
The pro-spec FM 165 Pro SC is a fishing machine that lives up to its name, delivering big fishing action and big value to match. Its deep-V aluminum hull handles big water with ease, while an array of premium fishing features gives serious anglers the competitive edge at a price that can’t be beat. It’s everything you love about Lowe in a compact-sized, ready-for-action package.
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Includes boat, motor, and trailer. Dealer freight, prep, & tax additional.
Optional Limited Edition 45th Anniversary Package
> 45th Anniversary Etch In Windscreen
> 45th Anniversary Exterior Decal With Number Placard
> 45th Anniversary Logo On Deluxe Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
> Two Tone Paint
> Deluxe Centric Pedestal Seats (helm seat exchange) With Special Edition Logo
- Legendary Durability & Handling
- See Lowe Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Learn More About Lowe’s Superior Use of Foam
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Based MSRP, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 90
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS December 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
FM 165 Pro SC Specifications
|Overall Length||16' 5"||5.00 m|
|Package Length||238"||604.52 cm|
|Package Width||91"||231.14 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,200 lb||544.31 kg|
|Bottom Width||70.5"||179.07 cm|
|Bow Height||38"||0.97 m|
|Fuel Capacity||26 gal||98.42 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max cockpit depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 hp||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||854 lbs||387.37 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,456 lb||660.43 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
FM 165 Pro SC Features
- Flip Up Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats (4)
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Black console w/tinted windscreen & soft grip wheel
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel & trim gauge
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 Black & gray seats (driver's seat on locking pedestal & passenger seat)
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Bow fishing deck w/aerated livewell (20 gallon)
- Aft fishing deck w/aerated livewell (19 gallon)
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (4 - 6'6" tubes, 2 - 7' tubes)
- 7' locking center rod locker
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- 26 gallon diurnal fuel system
- Bow, stern & starboard storage
- Bulk Head Storage ‐ Open
- Console storage box
- Gear & rod storage boxes
- Under deck storage
- 5 Year warranty - Tredit Care Plus
- Bolted on tongue
- Galvanized axles
- Radial tires
- Single parabolic spring
- Textured flat black paint
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor - Factory Installed
- Bilge pump & aerator pump (800 gpm)
- 1 horn
- Navigation lights w/bow courtesy light
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- Bow fishing deck
- Aft fishing deck
- Extruded gunnels
- Full length heavy duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- Transom power bar
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.