FM 1710 Pro WT
Versatile and durable, the tournament-ready FM 1710 Pro WT is a mid-sized fishing boat with giant-sized capability. Anglers and watersports enthusiasts can rely on all-welded, all-aluminum deep-V hull construction, great fishing features, and a smart walk-thru layout furnished with bow and stern fishing decks and convenient livewells. The FM1710 is a winning combination for pros and weekend warriors alike.
- Legendary Durability & Handling
- See Lowe Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Learn More About Lowe’s Superior Use of Foam
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Based MSRP, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
90 - 150
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS December 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
FM 1710 Pro WT Specifications
|Overall Length||17' 10"||5.44 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1446 lbs||655.89 kg|
|Bottom Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Bow Height||41"||1.04 m|
|Fuel Capacity||26 gal||98.42 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max cockpit depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp||111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||960 lbs||435.45 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1622 lbs||735.73 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||150||85.76 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Side Depth||40"||1 m|
|Transom Height||25"||63.50 cm|
FM 1710 Pro WT Features
- Flip Up Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats (4)
- 4:1 anti-feedback steering
- Dual black consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & chrome accented wheel
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 Black & Grey Seats (helm seat w/slider & passenger seat)
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Bow fishing deck w/aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges
- Aft fishing deck w/aerated livewell (23 gallon, 43" wide)
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (5 - 6'6" tubes, 5 - 7' tubes)
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- 26 gallon diurnal fuel system
- Locking Glove Box
- Bulk Head Storage ‐ Open
- Console storage box
- Front & Rear Deck Storage
- Gear & rod storage boxes
- Starboard gear storage
- Under deck storage
- 5 Year warranty - Tredit Care Plus
- Bolted on spring
- Galvanized axles
- Radial tires
- Single parabolic spring
- Textured flat black paint
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- Bilge pump & aerator pump (800 gpm)
- 1 horn
- Navigation lights w/bow courtesy light
- 12V receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Stretch‐Form Extruded Gunnel
- Full length heavy duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- Transom Power Bar
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews