Don’t venture into the wild without the toughest-grade commercial hunting jon available. The all-welded Lowe Roughneck 1546 jon boat is constructed to the highest standards, built for ultimate reliability and durability. It’s this specifically designed toughness that makes the Roughneck series superior to typical jons for duck hunting, fishing and work applications. Hit the water with confidence, with the Lowe Roughneck 1546.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Based MSRP, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
9.9 - 30
Roughneck 1546 Specifications
|Overall Length||15' 1"||4.60 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||290 lb||131.54 kg|
|Bottom Width||46"||116.84 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||25 hp||18.64 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||500 lb||226.80 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||825 lb||374.21 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||30||22.37 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||9.9||7.38 kw|
|Side Depth||20"||50.80 cm|
|Transom Height||15" or 20"||38.10 cm or 50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1546 Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Rear Deck pedestal base
- 5 Year warranty - Tredit Care Plus
- Bolted on tongue
- Galvanized axles
- Radial tires
- Single parabolic spring
- Textured flat black paint
- Stern deck w/pedestal base
- Heavy duty receiver gunnel
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Extruded center keel w/formed in keels (6)
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- Transom drain plug
- Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.