When you need to get the job done, the Roughneck 1756 SC provides durability and versatility that won’t fade away. All-welded, all-aluminum Lowe construction guarantees superior performance for the long haul. A side console layout puts you in total control, ensuring confident handling and tons of onboard space. For fishing or hunting with professional-level success at an incredible value, enjoy the Lowe Roughneck 1756 SC.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Based MSRP, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
30 - 75
Roughneck 1756SC Specifications
|Overall Length||16'10"||5.13 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||730 lb||331.12 kg|
|Bottom Width||56"||142.24 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||75 hp||55.93 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||5|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||700 lb||317.51 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,328 lb||602.37 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||75||55.93 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||30||22.37 kw|
|Side Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1756SC Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Control panel w/switches
- Side console w/steering wheel & fuel gauge
- Folding driver & passenger seats (shadow grass)
- Rear pedestal base
- Bow Aerated Livewell (23 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Port Side Rod Holders (3)
- Bow deck pedestal base
- Stern deck w/pedestal base
- Under driver & passenger seat storage
- 5 Year warranty - Tredit Care Plus
- Bolted on tongue
- Galvanized axles
- Radial tires
- Single parabolic spring
- Textured flat black paint
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump & aerator pump (800 gpm)
- Navigation lights
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Heavy duty receiver gunnel
- Extruded center keel w/formed in keels
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews