Roughneck 1860 Tunnel Pathfinder
Introducing the all-new Lowe Roughneck 1860 Pathfinder. With its powerful Mercury® tunnel jet engine, it’s a rugged, high-performing fishing platform takes you deep into the shallows. Proven all-aluminum Lowe construction means lasting durability and a smooth ride, while an array of features and options mean you can tailor your Pathfinder to meet your specific needs. So go on, head for the narrowest shoots, the rockiest ledges: The new 1860 Pathfinder is your ace in the hole.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Based MSRP, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
60 - 90
Roughneck 1860 Tunnel Pathfinder Specifications
|Overall Length||20'||6.10 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||970 lbs.||439.98 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal.||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90hp|
|Max Person Capacity||7|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||950 lbs.||430.91 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1578 lbs.||715.77 kg|
|Max. Package Width||86.6"||219.96 cm|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||90||59.66 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||60||44.74 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||27"||68.58 cm|
Roughneck 1860 Tunnel Pathfinder Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Control panel w/switches
- Front center console w/ recessed switches and windscreen
- Fuel Gauge
- Jet tunnel configuration
- Driver seat cushion in shadow grass with storage box
- Bow Aerated Livewell (23 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Starboard rod storage (accommodates 3 rods)
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Rear Deck pedestal seat base
- Storage boxes in Bow deck (2)
- 5 Year warranty - Tredit Care Plus
- Bolted on tongue
- Galvanized axles
- Radial tires
- Single parabolic spring
- Textured flat black paint
- Trolling Motor Harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump & aerator pump
- Navigation Lights
- All aluminum
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Heavy duty accessory receiver gunnel
- Solid extruded center keel
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- Jet tunnel configuration
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All welded
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews