Proven value is what Lowe Boats is all about. Exhibit A: the durable, no-nonsense Lowe Skorpion. This rugged, all-aluminum mod-V fishing boat comes well equipped at a terrific price. Premium standard components and loads of fish-working space keep you on top of your game and within your budget, while quality Lowe construction means you can enjoy serious fishing action for years to come.
- Legendary Durability & Handling
- See Lowe Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Learn More About Lowe’s Superior Use of Foam
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Based MSRP, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
20 - 50
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS December 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
|Overall Length||16'||4.88 m|
|Package Length||234"||594.36 cm|
|Package Width||80"||203.20 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||610 lb||276.69 kg|
|Bottom Width||55"||139.70 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||50 hp||37.28 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||3|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||435 lb||197.31 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||936 lb||424.56 kg|
|Max. Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||50||37.28 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||20||14.91 kw|
|Side Depth||20"||50.80 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Switch panel w/rocker switches
- Rotomolded console w/tinted windshield & soft grip wheel
- Cup holders
- 4 black & gray fold down seats (driver & passenger)
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (23 gallon)
- Baitwell w/ minnow bucket
- Port rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods
- 2 pedestal seat bases
- Rod bungee holder
- Center bow storage
- Stern battery storage
- Stern storage box
- Storage for portable fuel tank
- Storage for portable fuel tank
- Under seat storage
- 5 Year warranty - Tredit Care Plus
- Bolted on tongue
- Galvanized axles
- Radial tires
- Single parabolic spring
- Textured flat black paint
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor - Factory Installed
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump & aerator pump (800 gpm)
- Bow & Stern Navigation Lights
- 12V receptacle/12V accessory wiring to bow
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & stern fishing decks
- Extruded gunnels
- Rounded, formed in keels (6)
- Pro Trac™ mod-v hull
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews