The highly versatile Lowe Stinger 175 Poly Camo is ideal for sportsmen whose passions include fishing, hunting and beyond. Fully equipped for great fishability and built tough for lasting durability, the Stinger 175 Poly Camo rises to any challenge. The Stinger series are legendary mult-species bass boats, and the Poly Camo variation is even more versatile for those looking to add the perfect hunting boat to their checklist.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Based MSRP, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 60
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS March 17TH 2017
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
Poly Camo Specifications
|Overall Length||17'5"||5.31 m|
|Package Length||240"||609.60 cm|
|Package Width||91"||231.14 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||995 lb||451.32 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||80 hp||59.66 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||650 lb||294.83 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,178 lb||534.33 kg|
|Max. Package Width||89"||226.06 cm|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||60||44.74 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Side Depth||21"||53.34 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Poly Camo Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Acrylic console w/tinted windshield & black soft grip wheel (with provision for up to 7" in-dash screen)
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Cup holders
- Passenger grab handle
- Full camo bench seat & 2 camo fold down pedestal fishing seats
- Bow 3 across seating
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
- Bow aerated livewell (23 gallons) & Baitwell w/minnow bucket
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges
- Passenger grab handle
- Stern aerated livewell (23 gallon) & Baitwell w/minnow bucket
- Locking 7'6" port rod locker
- 4 pedestal seat bases
- Rod bungee holder
- Rear Tackle storage
- Center bow storage
- Stern battery storage
- Stern storage box
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- 5 Year warranty - Tredit Care Plus
- Bolted on tongue
- Galvanized axles
- Radial tires
- Single parabolic spring
- Textured flat black paint
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor - Factory Installed
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- 12V accessory wiring to bow (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump & aerator pump (800 gpm)
- Bow & Stern Navigation Lights
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Gator Skin™ sprayed-in roughliner flooring
- Bow deck non-skid mat step
- Extruded gunnels w/rub rail insert
- Rounded, formed in keels (4)
- Heavy duty extruded one piece keel
- Chine extrusions
- Pro Trac™ mod-v hull
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews