The Lowe Fish & Ski 1610 is the perfect boat for water sports action, all-day fishing and just plain fun. Enjoy cruising on this spacious, high-performing, versatile package, and count on proven Lowe construction to deliver year after year of durability and value. With amenities including a Bluetooth-compatible Jensen stereo, two spacious fishing decks, a large livewell, and mighty Mercury® power, you control the fun. The top-notch aluminum hull dominates all conditions, and the walk-through layout provides extreme comfort. Discover the unique dual nature of owning both a fishing and sport boat all in one!
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 115
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
FS 1610 Specifications
|Overall Length||16'10"||5.13 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1250 lbs||566.99 kg|
|Bottom Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Bow Height||38"||0.97 m|
|Fuel Capacity||26 gal||98.42 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max Cockpit Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp||85.76 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6|
|Max Person Weight||995 lbs||451.32 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1497 lbs||679.03 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||115||85.76 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Transom Height||25"||63.50 cm|
FS 1610 Features
- Flip Up Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats (4)
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Dual black consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & black soft grip wheel
- Cup holders (6)
- Bow Seat Back Cushions and Combing Pads
- 3 fold down seats (driver's seat on locking pedestal w/slider, a passenger seat & fishing seat)
- Jump seat w/storage
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- 26 gallon diurnal fuel system
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Aft aerated livewell (24 gallon)
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (4 - 6'6" tubes)
- 5 pedestal seat bases (3 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Locking glove box
- Under gunnel storage
- Bulk Head Storage ‐ Open
- Front & Rear Deck Storage
- Gear & rod storage boxes
- Starboard gear storage
- Under deck storage
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 horn
- Navigation lights
- Bow courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Aft fishing deck
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- Bow Fishing Deck
- Vinyl padded sidewalls
- Stretch‐Form Extruded Gunnel
- Full length heavy duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Transom power bar
- All welded
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews