Grab a wakeboard or a fishing pole and hop on the Fish & Ski 1810 to get empowered! The versatile, family-friendly Lowe FS 1810 is equipped for all-day water sports fun as well as serious fishing action. Its top-quality fishing features arm you for catch after epic catch. And with comfort-minded amenities and loads of room to relax, the FS 1810 goes the distance for each family member’s personal preferences. Get behind the helm of an FS 1810 and see for yourself why Lowe Boats has taken home a whopping 26 Customer Satisfaction Index Awards! Fish, ski and do it all with Lowe.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
90 - 175
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
FS 1810 Specifications
|Overall Length||18' 10"||5.74 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1700 lbs||771.11 kg|
|Bottom Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||32 gal||121.13 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max Cockpit Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Max HP Capacity||175 hp||130.50 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6|
|Max Person Weight||1115 lbs||505.76 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1777 lbs||806.03 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||175||130.50 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Transom Height||25"||63.50 cm|
FS 1810 Features
- Flip Up Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats (4)
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Dual black consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & chrome accented wheel
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Cockpit courtesy light
- Cup holders (6)
- Bow Seat Back Cushions and Combing Pads
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- 3 fold down seats (driver's seat on locking pedestal w/slider, a passenger seat & fishing seat)
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- 32 gallon diurnal fuel system
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Aft aerated livewell (24 gallon)
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (4 - 6'6" tubes)
- Locking glove box
- Under gunnel storage
- Bulk Head Storage ‐ Open
- Front & Rear Deck Storage
- Gear & rod storage boxes
- Starboard gear storage
- Under deck storage
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 horn
- Navigation lights
- 12V dash receptacle
- Bow fishing deck
- Aft fishing deck
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- Vinyl padded sidewalls
- Stretch‐Form Extruded Gunnel
- Reverse chine hull design
- Full length heavy duty extruded keel
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Transom power bar
- All welded
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews