FM 1610 Tiller
Get into the action with the Lowe FM 1610 Tiller. With its precision-crafted deep-V hull and wide, 95-inch beam, this fish boat will elevate your game. Enjoy quick, responsive performance and easy maneuvering, thanks to the cutting-edge Mercury® FourStroke engine with Big Tiller handle. And enjoy loads of fish-fighting room thanks to the large bow deck and spacious cockpit. The FM 1610 Tiller comes equipped with pedestal fishing seats designed for your comfort, a rear aerated livewell and a trolling motor harness, with factory-installed options including Lowrance® HD fishfinders and MotorGuide® trolling motors. Choose from an array of eye-catching metallic hull colors, and count on proven Lowe construction for major durability—and major fishing success!
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
40 - 75
|Overall Length||16'10"||5.13 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1307 lb||592.84 kg|
|Bottom Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Bow Height||38"||0.97 m|
|Fuel Capacity||26 gal||98.42 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||75 hp||55.93 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6||4|
|Max Person Weight||815 lbs||369.68 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1343 lbs||609.17 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||75||55.93 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||40||29.83 kw|
|Transom Height||21"||53.34 cm|
FM 1610 Tiller Features
- Black Nylon Cleats (4)
- Master power switch
- Command console, gauges, toggle switches, USB outlet & 12V power outlet
- Fuel gauge
- Pedestal Fishing Seat Assembly (2 each) - Gray/Red Standard (Unless blue boat is chosen, seats then Gray/Blue) (Driver seat dealer installed)
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Built in fuel tank (26 gallon)
- Livewell (19 gallons)
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Trolling motor outlet w/ wiring harness (stern)
- Bilge Pump (manual)
- 1 horn
- Navigation lights
- Lights, courtesy
- All Aluminum
- Bow Fishing Deck
- Full length heavy duty extruded keel
- (1) Rectangular Plastic Transducer Bracket
- All welded
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews