Roughneck 16 DT
Looking for a rugged, dependable yet versatile workhorse? You’ve found it in the Lowe Roughneck 16DT. This boat offers the spacious front deck and livewell of a side console, combined with the wide-open floor and sidewalls of a tiller model. Dual front storage compartments, rod holder and winged rear bench seat earn the Roughneck 16DT its “deluxe” designation. This configuration allows for increased horsepower, making it more than a workboat—it’s a boat you can truly enjoy, as well.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
15 - 50
Roughneck 16 DT Specifications
|Overall Length||16'||4.88 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||620 lb||281.23 kg|
|Bottom Width||50"||127.00 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||50 hp||37.28 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4|
|Max Person Capacity||550 lb||249.48 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,051 lb||476.73 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||50||37.28 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||15||11.19 kw|
|Side Depth||21"||53.34 cm|
|Transom Height||15" or 20"||38.10 cm or 50.80 cm|
Roughneck 16 DT Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Winged rear bench seat
- Bow Aerated Livewell (18 gallon)
- Starboard Rod Holders
- Rear Deck pedestal base
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Navigation Lights
- Aluminum floor liner
- Heavy-duty accessory receiver gunnel
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Integrated trim tabs
- Heavy duty extruded center keel
- Formed in keels
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews