Because you take your time on the water seriously, the tough and versatile Roughneck 1756 isn’t playing around. Guaranteed to perform for the long haul, this Lowe jon boat’s all-welded, all-aluminum construction gives you the advantage over typical jons for duck hunting, fishing, work uses and more. Go on, put the 1756 through its paces; it’ll rise to any occasion.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
15 - 50
Roughneck 1756 Specifications
|Overall Length||16'10"||5.13 m|
|Package Length||234"||594.36 cm|
|Package Width||80"||203.20 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||545 lb||247.21 kg|
|Bottom Width||56"||142.24 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||50 hp Tiller/ 50 hp Remote||37.28 kw Tiller/ 37.28 kw Remote|
|Max Person Capacity||5|
|Max Person Capacity||650 lb||294.83 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,151 lb||522.08 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||50||37.28 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||15||11.19 kw|
|Side Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1756 Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Stern deck w/pedestal base
- Receiver gunnel
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Solid extruded center keel
- Formed in keels (6)
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews