Roughneck 1860 Pathfinder
Introducing the all-new Lowe Roughneck 1860 Pathfinder. With its powerful Mercury® tunnel jet engine, it’s a rugged, high-performing fishing platform takes you deep into the shallows. Proven all-aluminum Lowe construction means lasting durability and a smooth ride, while an array of features and options mean you can tailor your Pathfinder to meet your specific needs. So go on, head for the narrowest shoots, the rockiest ledges: The new 1860 Pathfinder is your ace in the hole.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
60 - 90
|Overall Length||20'||6.10 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||970 lbs.||439.98 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal.||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90hp||67.11 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||7|
|Max Person Weight||950 lbs.||430.91 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1578 lbs.||715.77 kg|
|Max. Package Width||86.6"||219.96 cm|
|Maximum HP Capacity||90||67.11 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||60||44.74 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||27"||68.58 cm|
Roughneck 1860 Pathfinder Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Front center console w/ recessed switches and windscreen
- Fuel Gauge
- Jet tunnel configuration
- Driver seat cushion in shadow grass with storage box
- Bow Aerated Livewell (23 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Starboard rod storage (accommodates 3 rods)
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Rear Deck pedestal seat base
- Storage boxes in Bow deck (2)
- Trolling Motor Harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Navigation Lights
- All aluminum
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Receiver gunnel
- Solid extruded center keel
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- Jet tunnel configuration
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All welded
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews