Roughneck 1860 Waterfowl Tiller
The ducks have met their match: Introducing the Roughneck 1860 Waterfowl Tiller. This rugged, all-aluminum fishing boat comes complete with a BUST’EM Blind, the most functional, innovative hard-shell boat blind on the water. The pairing of Lowe performance and reliability with BUST'EM™ function and design will change the way you hunt forever. Built to withstand years of heavy use, the 1860 Waterfowl Tiller features a spacious open layout that provides ample room to maneuver and wide bench seating for you and your fellow sportsmen. With a powerful Mercury FourStroke tiller engine, available up to TK horsepower, performance is unbeatable, and thanks to a convenient integrated dog ladder, even Fido will be at the top of his game, every time out.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
40 - 60
Roughneck 1860 Waterfowl Tiller Specifications
|Overall Length||18'||5.49 m|
|Package Length||248"||629.92 cm|
|Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||601 lb||272.61 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||60 hp||44.74 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4|
|Max Person Weight||846 lb||383.74 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,600 lb||725.75 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||60||44.74 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||40||29.83 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1860 Waterfowl Tiller Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- - Genuine Bust’Em Boat Blind
- - Cut'Em™ Hydra-Lift Shooting Flap - Hands-free instant shooting action with quick release overhead panels that hydraulically pop-up with just a touch
- - Panel edges are cut in a ‘saw-tooth’ pattern to further disguise lines and edges
- - Pop-up panels features adjustable height and magnetic triggers
- - Wide open spaces for added mobility and unobstructed shoots
- - Easy on/off removable hardshell design allows for multi-purpose uses
- - Multiple entry points
- - Hinged front access door
- - Integrated dog door and ladder
- - Galvanized wire mesh holds any type of natural grasses or camo material for adaptive camouflaging
- - QuietHIDE™ ABS plastic shell
- - Durable, all-welded light steel and aluminum tubular frame
- - Designed to be trailered at highway speeds
- Bow deck pedestal base
- Stern deck with pedestal base
- Side Panels
- Receiver gunnel
- Sponson pods
- Solid extruded center keel
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Duck Blind (Easy access aluminum shell w/ multiple entry points)
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- Transom drain plug
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Aluminum w/ Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews