Roughneck 2070 Archer
Bow fishermen, take aim: The new Roughneck 2070 Archer from Lowe is your best weapon on the hunt for fish. A huge elevated bow shooting deck delivers ample room to fire on your target, while amenities throughout this center console fishing boat keep you armed and ready. Count on Mercury® outboard power and proven Lowe construction for ultimate performance and lasting durability. And with a ton of premium options available, your bow-fishing platform can be outfitted to your specific preferences.
Note: Flood lights shown are not offered by Lowe.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
90 - 150
Roughneck 2070 Archer Specifications
|Overall Length||21'8"||6.60 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1334 lb||605.09 kg|
|Bottom Width||70"||177.80 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150||111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||5|
|Max Person Capacity||660 lb||299.37 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1322 lb||599.65 kg|
|Max. Package Width||98"||248.92 cm|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||150||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 2070 Archer Features
- Cleats (4)
- Center console w/ recessed switches and windscreen
- Bow Aerated Livewell (23 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Starboard rod storage (accommodates 3 rods)
- Storage boxes in Bow deck (3)
- Storage/step boxes (2)
- Trolling Motor Harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Navigation lights
- Integrated hold-down eyes (4)
- Stern deck w/ pedestal brace
- Bow deck w/pedestal brace
- Ratchet tie down (4)
- Roughliner spray-in floor liner on deck
- Rail-mounted utility tray w/ arrow, tool, & drink holders
- Removable elevated bow shooting deck w/ railing
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Receiver gunnel
- Solid extruded center keel
- Sponson pods
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Transom drain plug
- Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All welded
- All Aluminum (5052 H34)
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews