Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl Tiller
The ducks officially have nowhere to hide: Introducing the all-new Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl Tiller, only from Lowe. Designed with sportsmen in mind, this rugged, all-aluminum fishing boat is equipped with a BUST’EM Blind, the most functional and innovative hard shell boat blind on the water. Enjoy seamless integration between the boat and the blind, and enjoy loads of room to maneuver: With its tiller engine and extended deck, the 2070 Waterfowl is as spacious as it is reliable. An array of premium options including Lowrance fishfinders, TK and TK allow for easy customization and optimal value. For duck hunting success, look no further than the Lowe 2070 Waterfowl Tiller.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
40 - 75
Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl Tiller Specifications
|Overall Length||20'||6.10 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1165 lb||528.43 kg|
|Bottom Width||70"||177.80 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||75 hp||55.93 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||5|
|Max Person Weight||1,000 lb||453.59 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,900 lb||861.82 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||75||55.93 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||40||29.83 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 2070 Waterfowl Tiller Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- - Genuine Bust'Em Boat Blind
- - Cut'Em™ Hydra-Lift Shooting Flap - Hands-free instant shooting action with quick release overhead panels that hydraulically pop-up with just a touch
- - Panel edges are cut in a ‘saw-tooth’ pattern to further disguise lines and edges
- - Pop-up panels features adjustable height and magnetic triggers
- - Wide open spaces for added mobility and unobstructed shoots
- - Easy on/off removable hardshell design allows for multi-purpose uses
- - Multiple entry points
- - Hinged front access door
- - Integrated dog door and ladder
- - Galvanized wire mesh holds any type of natural grasses or camo material for adaptive camouflaging
- - QuietHIDE™ ABS plastic shell
- - Durable, all-welded light steel and aluminum tubular frame
- - Designed to be trailered at highway speeds
- Stern deck pedestal base
- Bow deck pedestal base
- Side Panels
- Receiver gunnel
- Sponson Pods
- Solid extruded center keel
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Duck Blind includes Integrated dog ladder
- Duck Blind (Easy access aluminum shell w/ multiple entry points)
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- Transom drain plug
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Aluminum w/ Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews