Versatility is the name of the game with the Lowe Sport Deck 224. Anglers will find everything they need for a successful day of fishing, while watersports fans will enjoy thrilling performance and handling. With the comfort and spaciousness of a pontoon and the agility of a sport boat, the SD 224 is perfect for all watersports—get the best of both worlds!
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
115 - 175
|Overall Length||22'||6.71 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||2,180 lbs||988.83 kg|
|Bottom Width||85"||215.90 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||32 gal||121.13 l|
|Hull Gauge||.110"||2.79 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||175 hp||130.50 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||12|
|Max Person Weight||1,660 lbs||752.96 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,404 lbs||1,090.44 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||175||130.50 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||115||85.76 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
- Acrylic/ABS composite console w/glove box
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Tilt steering
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- Drop down privacy enclosure
- Large acrylic/ABS table w/drink holders
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Helm seat w/ folding armrest
- 2 bow chaise lounges
- 2 pedestal fishing seats
- Bow Aerated Livewell w/timer (11.4 gallon)
- Chrome bezel, Plug & play instruments: volt, tach, speed, fuel & trim gauge
- MP3 port
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (4) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Stern aerated livewell w/timer
- Portable pop up privacy enclosure
- Trolling Motor Harness w/tilt switch (8 gauge)
- Switch panel w/ rocker switches & circuit breakers
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & ski eyes
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- Heavy duty vinyl rub rail
- Reverse chine hull w/heavy duty extruded keel
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Deck Boat Reviews