Stinger 188 Dual Console
A spacious dual-console layout and tournament-class fishing features make the Stinger 188 DC your greatest weapon in the hunt for bass. This all-aluminum champ provides an impressive 75 sq. ft. of fish-fighting space, thanks to a super-wide 94” beam. Premium fishing features include lockable rod storage with 8 tubes, tackle box holders, two livewells, comfortable fold-down fishing seats, a MotorGuide X3 45FW trolling motor, a Lowrance Hook-3X fishfinder and more. Stylish port and starboard fiberglass consoles feature a metal flake finish and additional storage. With capacity for up to 115 horsepower, the Stinger 188 DC gets you on the fish fast, and thanks to durable Lowe construction, it can handle greater stresses and bigger fishing action than the competition. Lead the pack with the Stinger 188 DC.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Prices are listed after manufacturer’s Instant Savings rebate. Rebate applied at time of purchase to final sale price. Dealer sets actual price and prices may vary as determined by the dealer. Rebate is available at participating dealer’s only. Some exclusions may apply.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
75 - 115
Save Up To $1,500
Ends March 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
Stinger 188 Dual Console Specifications
|Overall Length||18'8"||5.69 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1264 lbs.||573.34 kg|
|Bottom Width||64"||162.56 cm|
|Cockpit Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gallon||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 HP||85.76 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4|
|Max Person Capacity||579 lbs.||262.63 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1202 lbs.||545.22 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||115||85.76 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||75||55.93 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||21"||53.34 cm|
Stinger 188 Dual Console Features
- Mooring Cleats - black nylon (4)
- Metal flake fiberglass console w/ windscreen
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Convenient storage in fiberglass console
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauge w/ chrome gauge bezels & provision for up to 7" in-dash depth finder
- USB port
- Black soft grip wheel w/ chrome accent
- Metal flake fiberglass port console w/ tinted windscreen and glove box
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 Piece cockpit seats
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
- 2 fold down fishing seats
- 16 oz. marine carpet
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Passenger grab handle
- Stern aerated livewell w/divider (24 gallon)
- Recirculating Aft Livewell
- Tackle Box Bungee Holders
- Locking Center Rod locker with rod tubes (8) 8'
- Rod bungee holder
- Stern battery storage compartment
- Under seat storage
- Bow Trim Switch with Tool Holder
- Aft deck storage boxes (port and stbd)
- Bow storage compartment (2)
- Step box with storage compartment
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- MotorGuide® X3 45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- 12V accessory wiring to bow
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Bow & Stern Navigation Lights
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow fishing deck
- Bow deck non-skid mat step
- Aft fishing deck
- Extruded gunnels w/rub rail insert
- Chine extrusions
- Rounded, formed in keels (4)
- Heavy duty extruded one piece keel
- Extruded Ribs
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- All welded; All aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews