Stinger 198 Dual Console
Enjoy more fish-fighting space and more premium features with the unstoppable Stinger 198 DC. Dual fiberglass consoles with storage and stylish metal flake finish earn this Stinger its “DC” designation, but that’s only the beginning. Enjoy loads of casting space courtesy of a super-wide 94” beam, and get on the fish fast thanks to a maximum horsepower rating of 150 hp. The fish won’t stand a chance thanks to features including a MotorGuide X3 45FW trolling motor, a Lowrance Hook-3X fishfinder, stern livewell, locking rod storage with 8 tubes for rods up to 8’6” long, and much more. And thanks to the Lowe team of expert craftsmen and a Lifetime Limited Warranty, you can count on incredible quality and lasting durability. Prepare for the bass fishing of a lifetime with the Stinger 198 DC.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
60 - 150
|Overall Length||19'8"||5.99 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1285 lbs.||582.87 kg|
|Bottom Width||64"||162.56 cm|
|Cockpit Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gallons||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4||4|
|Max Person Weight||650 lbs.||294.83 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1240 lbs.||562.45 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||60||44.74 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||21"||53.34 cm|
Stinger 198 Dual Console Features
- Mooring Cleats - black nylon (4)
- Metal flake fiberglass console w/ windscreen
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Convenient storage in fiberglass console
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauge w/ chrome gauge bezels & provision for up to 7" in-dash depth finder
- USB port
- Black soft grip wheel w/ chrome accent
- Metal flake fiberglass port console w/ tinted windscreen and glove box
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 Piece cockpit seats
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
- 2 fold down fishing seats
- 16 oz. marine carpet
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Passenger grab handle
- Stern aerated livewell w/divider (24 gallon)
- Recirculating Aft Livewell
- Tackle Box Bungee Holders
- Locking Center Rod locker with rod tubes (8) 8'6"
- Rod bungee holder
- Stern battery storage compartment
- Under seat storage
- Bow Trim Switch with Tool Holder
- Aft deck storage boxes (port and stbd)
- Bow storage compartment (2)
- Step box with storage compartment
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- MotorGuide® X3 45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- 12V accessory wiring to bow
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Bow & Stern Navigation Lights
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow fishing deck
- Bow deck non-skid mat step
- Stern fishing deck
- Extruded gunnels w/rub rail insert
- Chine extrusions
- Rounded, formed in keels (4)
- Heavy duty extruded one piece keel
- Extruded Ribs
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- All welded; All aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews