For proven quality and reliability, look no further than the Lowe Utility-V. Important features include a natural aluminum exterior with a tan painted interior, riveted hull seams, a heavy-duty extruded center keel with 2 formed in bottom keels, formed in spray rails, beefy traverse and longitudinal ribs, an aluminum-clad transom with three heavy-duty formed transom knees, extruded gunnels, extruded bow stem, stern corner castings with handles and bow casting with handle, oar locks and 4 full bench seats.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
2.5 - 15
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||14'4"||4.37 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||150 lb||68.04 kg|
|Bow Height||27"||0.69 m|
|Chine Width||45"||114.30 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.051"||1.30 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||15 hp||11.19 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4|
|Max Weight Capacity||750 lb||340.19 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||15||11.19 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||2.5||1.86 kw|
|Transom Height||15"||38.10 cm|
- Bow bench seat
- Bow bench foot rest
- Bulkhead center seat
- Cast bow plate for lifting handle
- Cast rear corners with handles (2)
- Decal package
- Non-skid anti-glare interior paint finish
- Oar Lock Mounts (2)
- Marine grade aluminum
- Semi-V hull
- Extruded spray rails
- Double riveted hull seams
- Full length center keel
- Four heavy duty keels
- Heavy-duty tubular seat to gunnel braces
- Aluminum clad transom
- Transom drain plug
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews