Strike fast while the action is hot, with the Stryker 17! Thanks to an unbeatable combination of reliable, efficient Mercury® power, premium fishing amenities and a well-built, all-aluminum Lowe mod-V hull, the Stryker 17 delivers fishability you can count on and value you can trust. Two gray-and-red fold-down seats and a center seat with step carry you and your fishing buddies to and from the action in comfort. Bow and stern 13-gallon aerated livewells take care of every catch. With engine options up to 60 horsepower and an easy-to-operate side-console layout with ample storage, the Stryker 17 offers excellent power and performance. Bring home a winner with the Lowe Stryker.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.Offer available to well qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 60
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||17'||5.18 m|
|Package Length||236"||599.44 cm|
|Package Width||80"||203.20 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||650 lb||294.83 kg|
|Bottom Width||55"||139.70 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||11 gal||41.64 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||60 hp||44.74 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4||4|
|Max Person Weight||600 lb||272.16 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,101 lb||499.40 kg|
|Max. Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Maximum HP Capacity||60||44.74 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Side Depth||20"||50.80 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Stryker 17 Features
- Mooring cleats (4)
- Switch panel w/rocker switches
- Side console w/tinted windscreen & black soft grip wheel
- 2 Gray/Red fold-down seats (driver & passenger) and low-back center seat w/step
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder
- 2 Gray/Red fold-down seats
- 16 oz. Marine carpet (Shadow Gray)
- Bow aerated livewell (13 gallon)
- Baitwell w/ minnow bucket
- Built-in fuel tank (11 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel
- 1 Baitwell w/ minnow bucket
- Stern aerated livewell (13 gallon)
- Port rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods
- 4 Pedestal seat bases (3 bow, 1 stern)
- Rod Bungee Holder
- Center bow storage
- 60/40 Split under-seat storage
- Stern battery/portable fuel tank storage
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- 12V receptacle/12V accessory wiring to bow
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Bow & stern navigation lights
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Extruded gunnels
- Rounded, formed-in keels (6)
- Mod-v hull
- (1)Transducer bracket-welded on
- All-welded; All-aluminum
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Stryker 17 Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews