Reliability and value are the name of the game with the Utility-V 1468 WT. Important features include heavy-duty extruded receiver gunnels and spray rails, 4 heavy-duty keels and a full-length center keel, an aluminum-clad transom with drain plug, split stern seats, a split center bench and a full forward bench. With 45 years of proven boat-building experience, backed by 26 Customer Satisfaction Index Awards, look no further than Lowe Boats for a top-quality, versatile and affordable aluminum fishing boat.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
15 - 25
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||14'3"||4.34 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||344 lbs||156.04 kg|
|Bow Height||27"||0.69 m|
|Chine Width||57"||144.78 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.061"||1.55 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||25 HP||18.64 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4||4|
|Max Person Weight||555 lb||251.74 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||905 lbs||410.50 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||25||18.64 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||15||11.19 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
- Full-width self-draining splashwell
- Bow bench seat covered with marine grade vinyl
- Bow bench foot rest
- Split center seat covered with marine grade vinyl
- Parallel seats at stern covered with marine grade vinyl
- Vinyl floor insert
- Removable floor covered in marine-grade vinyl
- Cast rear corners with handles (2)
- Cast bow plate for lifting handle
- High gloss exterior high solids urethane paint and decal package
- 1 Battery holder
- Stern storage compartment (2)
- Extruded gunnels
- Twin plating at the chine
- Full-length center keel
- Marine-grade aluminum
- Spray rails
- Double riveted hull seams
- Semi-V hull with square chine
- Heavy-duty tubular seat to gunnel braces
- Transom drain plug
- Aluminum-clad transom
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
Fish Boat Reviews