FM 160 Pro
The expertly crafted, all-welded deep-V hull in the 2016 Lowe FM 160 guarantees a smooth ride and years of reliable performance. With its durable build, complete with pressure-treated plywood floors with a limited lifetime warranty, you’re sure to have a boat that lasts and lasts. And with a spacious layout geared for serious anglers, the FM 160 Pro serves up great fishability at an unbeatable price. Two large fishing decks, an intuitive helm and convenient pedestal seating are just a few of the many features that help keep you on top of the action. Count on Lowe Boats’ award-winning customer service to ensure your experience is excellent, start to finish. Find your local dealer today!
Nationally Advertised Price
|Mercury 20 ELPT 4S||$12,496|
|Mercury 25 ELPT EFI 4S||$13,248|
|Mercury 40 ELPT EFI 4S||$14,295|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep, & tax additional.
- Professional-Grade Traxstech Fishing Options
- See Lowe Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Learn More About Lowe’s Superior Use of Foam
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 60
Save Up To $1,500
Ends March 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
FM 160 Pro Specifications
|Overall Length||16' 5"||5.00 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1021 lbs||463.12 kg|
|Bottom Width||70.5"||179.07 cm|
|Bow Height||38"||0.97 m|
|Fuel Capacity||12 gal Portable||45.42 l Portable|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max Cockpit Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Max HP Capacity||60||44.74 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6|
|Max Person Capacity||854 lbs||387.37 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1456 lbs||660.43 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||60||44.74 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
FM 160 Pro Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Black console w/tinted windscreen & soft grip wheel
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Acrylic console w/tinted windscreen and soft grip wheel
- Cup holder
- 2 Fold down seats
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Bow aerated livewell (18 gallon)
- 12 gallon portable fuel tank w/tray
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- In-floor rod storage (8') w/rod-end holder
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Front Deck
- Flip up aft deck (fuel tank & battery storage)
- Bulk Head Storage ‐ Open
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- Extruded gunnels
- Full length heavy duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Transom power bar
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews