FM 1710 Pro SC
The professional-grade FM 1710 Pro SC is designed for hardcore fishing action. Premium fishing features combine with an expertly crafted aluminum deep-V hull and a convenient side-console helm to deliver unbeatable capability and unbeatable value. See for yourself why Lowe has been recognized with 26 marine industry Customer Satisfaction Index Awards; be unstoppable when you take the helm of the pro-grade FM 1710 Pro SC.
Outboard HP Range
90 - 150
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS JULY 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
FM 1710 Pro SC Specifications
|Overall Length||17' 10"||5.44 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1396 lbs||633.21 kg|
|Bottom Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Bow Height||41"||1.04 m|
|Fuel Capacity||26 gal||98.42 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max cockpit depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp||111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||960 lbs||435.45 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1622 lbs||735.73 kg|
|Maximum Horsepower||150||111.85 kw|
|Minimum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Side Depth||40"||1 m|
|Transom Height||25"||63.50 cm|
FM 1710 Pro SC Features
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Flip Up Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats (4)
- 4:1 anti-feedback steering
- Black console w/tinted windscreen & chrome accented wheel
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 Black & Grey Seats (helm seat w/slider & passenger seat)
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- Bow fishing deck w/aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges
- Aft fishing deck w/aerated livewell (23 gallon, 43" wide)
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (5 - 6'6" tubes, 5 - 7' tubes)
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- 26 gallon diurnal fuel system
- Bulk Head Storage ‐ Open
- Console storage box
- Front & Rear Deck Storage
- Gear & rod storage boxes
- Starboard gear storage
- Under deck storage
- Under deck storage
- 5 Year warranty - Tredit Care Plus
- Bolted on tongue
- Galvanized axles
- Radial tires
- Single parabolic spring
- Textured flat black paint
- Bilge pump & aerator pump (800 gpm)
- 1 horn
- Navigation lights w/bow courtesy light
- Bow courtesy light
- 12V receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- Stretch‐Form Extruded Gunnel
- Full length heavy duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- Transom Power Bar
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.