FM 1710 Pro SC
For the perfect boat to master every fishing run, look no further than the professional-grade FM 1710 Pro SC. This boat is designed for hardcore fishing action: Premium fishing features combine with an expertly crafted aluminum deep-V hull and a convenient side-console helm to deliver unbeatable capability and unbeatable value. Enjoy sizable casting decks with pedestal seat bases conveniently located for your comfort. A rear deck rod bungee holder combined with a locking center rod locker with tubes guarantees enough storage for all your gear. See for yourself why Lowe has been recognized with 26 marine industry Customer Satisfaction Index Awards; be unstoppable when you take the helm of the FM 1710 Pro SC.
- Professional-Grade Traxstech Fishing Options
- See Lowe Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Learn More About Lowe’s Superior Use of Foam
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
90 - 150
Save Up To $1,500
Ends July 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
FM 1710 Pro SC Specifications
|Overall Length||17' 10"||5.44 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1668 lbs||756.59 kg|
|Bottom Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Bow Height||41"||1.04 m|
|Fuel Capacity||26 gal||98.42 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max Cockpit Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp||111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||6|
|Max Person Capacity||960 lbs||435.45 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1622 lbs||735.73 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||150||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Side Depth||40"||1 m|
|Transom Height||25"||63.50 cm|
FM 1710 Pro SC Features
- Flip Up Stainless Steel Mooring Cleats (4)
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 anti-feedback steering
- Black console w/tinted windscreen & chrome accented wheel
- Cup holders (3)
- 2 Fold down seats (Helm w/ slider)
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Bow aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- 26 gallon diurnal fuel system
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Aft aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- Locking port rod locker
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (5 - 6'6" tubes, 5 - 7' tubes)
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- Bow, stern & starboard storage
- Bulk Head Storage ‐ Open
- Console storage box
- Gear & rod storage boxes
- Under deck storage
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 horn
- Navigation lights w/bow courtesy light
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- Stretch‐Form Extruded Gunnel
- Full length heavy duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Transom Power Bar
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews