FM 1775 SC
Don’t let anything distract you from a perfect day outdoors. The Lowe FM 1775 SC gives serious anglers the confidence to take on big water and bring home big fish without ever having to second guess performance. It features an expertly crafted aluminum Lowe Deep-V hull for performance you can count on. Huge bow and stern fishing decks have plenty of storage underneath, including a roomy center rod locker and a large aerated livewell conveniently located at each end. Our new adjustable gunnel cleat system is much more versatile allowing you to put cleats anywhere you want them. Bottom line, reliable and capable for the long haul, this Fishing Machine lives up to its name.
Outboard HP Range
90 - 115 HP
|Overall Length||17'9"||5.41 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1267 lbs||574.70 kg|
|Bottom Width||70.5"||179.07 cm|
|Cockpit Depth||23"||58.42 cm|
|Deadrise||15 deg||15 deg|
|Fuel Capacity||20 gal||98.42 l|
|Hull Gauge||0.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max Person Capacity||6||6|
|Max Weight Capacity||1477 lbs||669.96 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||115 HP||85.76 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
FM 1775 SC Features
- Mooring cleats - black nylon (4)
- Black console w/tinted windscreen & chrome accented wheel
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Cup holders (4)
- 2 fold-down fishing seats (driver & passenger)
- Lowrance Hook2 - 4X FishFinder
- Vinyl floor cockpit
- 16 oz. Marine grade carpet (bow & aft decks)
- Bow aerated livewell (14 gallon)
- 20 Gallon diurnal fuel system
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Aft aerated livewell (19 gallon)
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (8 - 7'6" tubes)
- Locking port storage locker
- 6 pedestal seat bases (4 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Rear deck rod bungee holder
- Bow, stern & starboard storage
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Extruded gunnel w/internal mount system & canvas hook system
- Full length heavy duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
A COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY YOU CAN TRUST
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship in the main riveted or welded seams.
Covering a defect in material or workmanship in any other part of the hull not covered by above.
Covering any plywood found to be defective on any Lowe Boat, including, but not limited to plywood installed in decks, floors and transoms.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of up to five (5) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the five (5) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2016 and newer fishing boats.
FM 1775 SC Videos & Photos
Fish Boat Reviews