Roughneck 2070 CC
Dive right into the action with the extra-rugged, all-welded Lowe Roughneck 2070 CC. Built to commercial-grade standards, this center console jon boat delivers confident control, easy maneuvering and lasting performance. The Roughneck 2070 CC also has plenty of room for you and all your gear, so you can spend the day hunting, fishing, or putting this workhorse through its paces. Whatever your outdoor passion, the Lowe Roughneck 2070 CC is designed to deliver you straight to the heart of it.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Based MSRP, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
90 - 150
Roughneck 2070 CC Specifications
|Overall Length||20'||6.10 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,125 lb||510.29 kg|
|Bottom Width||70"||177.80 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||19 gal||71.92 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp||111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||7|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||1,100 lb||498.95 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,862 lb||844.59 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||150||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||90||67.11 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 2070 CC Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Center console w/recessed switches, windscreen & grab handle
- Bow Aerated Livewell (23 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (19 gallon)
- Fuel gauge
- Port Side Rod Holders (3)
- Bow deck pedestal base
- Rear Deck pedestal base
- Bow tackle organizer
- Under passenger seat storage
- 12 V trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Navigation lights
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Heavy duty receiver gunnel
- Extruded center keel w/formed in keels
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews