Roughneck 1660 Pathfinder
You’ll never lose your way with the Roughneck 1660 Pathfinder. Thanks to its tunnel jet engine configuration, you can take on the shallowest streams and rockiest ledges with confidence. And thanks to its spacious layout featuring bow and stern casting decks with pedestal seat bases, there’s plenty of room to get after the fish. Two available camouflage paint schemes—Mossy Oak Break-Up and Shadow Grass—with optional camo pedestal seats provide for a stealthy approach to your prey. Meanwhile, a super-durable pressed-in cross rib stringer system and all-aluminum Lowe construction provide lasting durability, even in the face of heavy use. The path to fishing success is clear with the Lowe Roughneck Pathfinder.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Based MSRP, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 65
Roughneck 1660 Pathfinder Specifications
|Overall Length||16'||4.88 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||835 lbs||378.75 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||6.6 gal portable||24.98 l portable|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||65 HP||48.47 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||500 lbs.||226.80 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1001 lbs.||454.05 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||65||48.47 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||22"||55.88 cm|
Roughneck 1660 Pathfinder Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Front center console w/ recessed switches and windscreen
- Jet tunnel configuration
- Driver seat cushion in shadow grass with storage box
- Bow aerated livewell (23 gallon)
- 6.6 gallon portable fuel tank
- Starboard rod storage (accommodates 3 rods)
- Bow deck with pedestal seat base
- Stern deck with pedestal seat base
- Storage boxes in Bow deck (2)
- 12 V trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Navigation lights
- All aluminum
- Receiver gunnel
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Pressed-in cross rib construction
- Solid extruded center keel
- Integrated Trim Tabs
- Jet tunnel configuration
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy duty transom knee brace
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- All welded
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews