Roughneck 1760 Deluxe Tiller
The Lowe Roughneck 17DT provides all the intuitive response of tiller control with the extended front deck of a side console. This all-welded steed features an 18-gallon aerated livewell, a wide-open floor, a winged rear bench seat, starboard rod storage and more. Maximum strength and durability are ensured with SuperLock™ all-aluminum, .100 gauge construction. Rated for 60 HP, this tough and durable multipurpose vehicle lets you do it all with confidence.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 60
Roughneck 1760 Deluxe Tiller Specifications
|Overall Length||16'10"||5.13 m|
|Package Length||234"||594.36 cm|
|Package Width||80"||203.20 cm|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||707 lb||320.69 kg|
|Bottom Width||60"||152.40 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||60 hp||44.74 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||5|
|Max Person Capacity||750 lb||340.19 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1300 lb||589.67 kg|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||60||44.74 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Side Depth||24"||60.96 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Roughneck 1760 Deluxe Tiller Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Winged rear bench seat
- Bow Aerated Livewell (18 gallon)
- Starboard side Rod Holders (3)
- Stern deck pedestal base
- Bow deck pedestal seat base
- Bow deck storage compartments (2) w/ door seal and compression locks
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- Navigation Lights
- Aluminum floor liner
- Aluminum sidewalls
- Accessory receiver gunnel
- Extruded center keel w/formed in keels
- Heavy duty extruded center keel
- Integrated trim tabs
- Modified V
- Super durable pressed-in cross rib construction
- (1)Transducer Bracket-Welded On
- Aluminum w/transom drain plug, Heavy duty transom knee brace
- All-welded; All-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (3) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Fish Boat Reviews