With great multi-species fishing capability, the Stryker 16 is ahead of the pack. Enjoy an array of amenities at a very appealing price. Complete with loads of fish-fighting room and ample gear storage, plus premium standard components, the Stryker 16 is an all-welded winner. Experience for yourself the proven quality and value of a Lowe multi-species fishing machine.
- See Lowe Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Learn More About Lowe’s Superior Use of Foam
- Mercury 40hp EFI Four Stroke Performance Report
Outboard HP Range
20 - 50
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS JULY 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
Stryker 16 Specifications
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||610 lb||276.69 kg|
|Bottom Width||55"||139.70 cm|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||50 hp||37.28 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||3|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||435 lb||197.31 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||936 lb||424.56 kg|
|Max. Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Maximum Horsepower||50||37.28 kw|
|Minimum Horsepower||20||14.91 kw|
|Overall Length||16'||4.88 m|
|Package Length||234"||594.36 cm|
|Package Width||80"||203.20 cm|
|Side Depth||20"||50.80 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Stryker 16 Features
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Console w/tinted windshield & black soft grip wheel
- Switch panel w/rocker switches
- Cup holders
- Bow 3-Across seating
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor - Factory Installed
- 2 Baitwells w/ minnow buckets
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
- 4 black & gray fold down seats (driver & passenger)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (13 gallon)
- Stern aerated livewell (13 gallon)
- Port rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods
- 4 Pedestal Seat bases (3 bow, 1 stern)
- Rod bungee holder
- Center bow storage
- Stern battery storage
- Storage for portable fuel tank
- Under seat storage
- 5 Year warranty - Tredit Care Plus
- Bolted on tongue
- Galvanized axles
- Radial tires
- Single parabolic spring
- Textured flat black paint
- Trolling motor harness (8 gauge)
- 12V receptacle/ 12v accessory wiring to bow
- Bilge pump & aerator pump (800 gpm)
- Bow & Stern Navigation Lights
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow & stern fishing decks
- Extruded gunnels
- Rounded, formed in keels (6)
- Pro Trac™ mod-v hull
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.