Strike fast while the action is hot, with the Stryker 17! Thanks to an unbeatable combination of reliable, efficient Mercury® power, premium fishing amenities and a well-built, all-aluminum Lowe mod-V hull, the Stryker 17 delivers fishability you can count on and value you can trust. Come home a winner with the Lowe Stryker.
- Legendary Durability & Handling
- See Lowe Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Learn More About Lowe’s Superior Use of Foam
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Outboard HP Range
25 - 60
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS December 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
Stryker 17 Specifications
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||650 lb||294.83 kg|
|Bottom Width||55"||139.70 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||11 gal||41.64 l|
|Hull Gauge||.100"||2.54 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||60 hp||44.74 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||4|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||600 lb||272.16 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,101 lb||499.40 kg|
|Max. Package Width||84"||213.36 cm|
|Overall Length||17'||5.18 m|
|Package Length||236"||599.44 cm|
|Package Width||80"||203.20 cm|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||60||44.74 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
|Side Depth||20"||50.80 cm|
|Transom Height||20"||50.80 cm|
Stryker 17 Features
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Console w/black soft grip
- Cup Holders
- 5 Black & gray fold down seats (driver, low-back center seat w/step, passenger & 2 pedestal fishing seats)
- Bow 3 across seating
- Lowrance Hook - 3x FishFinder
- 16 oz. Marine Carpet (Charcoal)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (13 gallon)
- 1 Baitwell w/minnow bucket
- Switch panel w/rocker switches
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel
- Stern aerated livewell (13 gallon)
- 1 Baitwell w/minnow bucket
- 4 pedestal seat bases
- Center bow storage
- 60/40 Split Under seat storage
- Stern battery storage
- Built in fuel tank (11 gallon)
- 5 Year warranty - Tredit Care Plus
- Bolted on tongue
- Galvanized axles
- Radial tires
- Single parabolic spring
- Textured flat black paint
- MotorGuide® X3-45FW FB (45"/45#/12V) Trolling Motor - Factory Installed
- Rod Bungee Holder
- Port rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods
- Tinted windscreen
- 12V accessory wiring to bow (8 gauge)
- Trolling motor harness (12/24 volt, 8 gauge wire)
- Bilge pump & aerator pump (800 gpm)
- Bow & Stern Navigation Lights
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Bow fishing deck
- Stern fishing deck
- Extruded gunnels
- Rounded, formed in keels (6)
- Pro Trac™ mod-v hull
- All-welded; all-aluminum
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.