SS250 Walk Thru
Step aboard the Super Sport 250 Walk-Thru pontoon boat and prepare to fall in love. Top-quality Lowe construction means details like full-width cross members for total support. And with the SS 250 Walk-Thru, you get plenty of oversized bow and aft seating, plus premium amenities like a Fusion® Marine stereo and a 9-foot Bimini top. All in a spacious, center walk-thru layout that gives you and your crew loads of room to spread out and soak up the action.
Optional Limited Edition 45th Anniversary Package
> 45th Anniversary Etch In Windscreen
> 45th Anniversary Exterior Decal With Special Number Placard
> 45th Anniversary Logo On Deluxe Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
> Chrome Package
> Helm Seat & Passenger Seat With Logo In Back Of Chair
> 45th Anniversary Etched Logo In Table
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Based MSRP, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 300
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS March 17TH 2017
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
SS250 Walk Thru Specifications
|Overall Length||25'7"||7.80 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,940 lb/ 2,300 lb with XL/ 2835 lb HP XL||879.97 kg/ 1,043.26 kg with XL/ 1,285.93 kg HP XL|
|Deck Length||23'8"||7.21 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24gal / 28gal XL/ 50gal HP XL||90.85 l / 105.99 l XL/ 189.27 l HP XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp with XL/ 300 hp HP XL||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw with XL/ 223.71 kw HP XL|
|Max Person Capacity||15|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||2,043 lb/ 2,166 lb with XL/ 1,839 lb HP XL||926.69 kg/ 982.48 kg with XL/ 834.16 kg HP XL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,705 lb/ 2,929 lb with XL/ 2,653 lb HP XL||1,226.97 kg/ 1,328.57 kg with XL/ 1,203.38 kg HP XL|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||24'3"||7.39 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||300||223.71 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
SS250 Walk Thru Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Round Pedestal table w/drink holders
- Helm seat w/folding armrest
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Dual chaise rear facing lounge
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Passenger seat w/arms
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Fusion Marine RA50 Am/FM stereo w/MP3 plug in w/(2) 6", 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches & circuit breakers
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- 24" Cross member centers
- All stainless steel hardware
- Gate Floor Stops
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Pontoon Boat Reviews