Ultra 180 Cruise
The Ultra Cruise 180 is the perfect pontoon for active families seeking an easy way to get into the pontooning lifestyle. Every Lowe boat is designed with the customer’s needs in mind, meaning quality and comfort are never sacrificed and incredible value is guaranteed. On the Ultra Cruise 180, enjoy effortless operation, loads of seating and storage, and amenities that ensure a blissful day on the water, every time out.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Based MSRP, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
40 - 75
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS December 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
Ultra 180 Cruise Specifications
|Overall Length||19'6"||5.94 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1673 lbs||758.86 kg|
|Deck Length||17'8"||5.38 m|
|Fuel Capacity||Portable 6 gal.||Portable 22.71 l|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||75 hp||55.93 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||9|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||1310 lbs||594.21 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1938 lbs||879.06 kg|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||18'3"||5.56 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||75||55.93 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||40||29.83 kw|
Ultra 180 Cruise Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Gel Coated Console
- Black plastic steering wheel
- Raised footwell
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (4) - black fold down - located in the bow
- Folding fishing seat for passenger chair
- Aft bench seat with storage underneath with two cup holders and storage tray
- Folding fishing seat for helm chair
- Port and stbd bow lounge benches
- 18 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Plug & play instruments: speed, tach and trim
- Battery box (for engine battery; mounted on aft deck)
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- Switch panel w/rocker switches & circuit breakers
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- 24" cross member centers
- 1 1/4" Mill finished raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Pontoon Boat Reviews