Superior handling and easy-to-use angling features make the Sport Fish 194 the top entry-level fishing pontoon boat for active families. From the stern rod rack to the pedestal fishing seats and every inch of comfy lounge seating in between, this pontoon delivers huge fishability and fun at an unbeatable value. Discover the joy of getting into a new Lowe pontoon boat that’s as perfectly equipped for anglers to take their fishing buddies out as it is for spending weekends on the water with the family.
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Prices are listed after manufacturer’s Instant Savings rebate. Rebate applied at time of purchase to final sale price. Dealer sets actual price and prices may vary as determined by the dealer. Rebate is available at participating dealer’s only. Some exclusions may apply.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 115
Save Up To $1,500
Ends March 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
|Overall Length||19'6"||5.94 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,575 lb / 1,800 lb with XL||714.41 kg / 816.47 kg with XL|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal/ 28 gal XL||90.85 l/ 105.99 l XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 hp/ 115 hp with XL||67.11 kw/ 85.76 kw with XL|
|Max Person Capacity||11|
|Max Person Capacity||1,338 lbs / XL 1,503 lbs||606.91 kg / XL 681.75 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,866 lbs / XL 2,052 lbs||846.40 kg / XL 930.77 kg|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||18' 3"||5.56 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||115||85.76 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Round pedestal table
- Aft entry w/ heavy-duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Helm seat w/folding armrest
- 4 pedestal fishing seats
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (13 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- 3 Angled stern rod holders w/2 cup holders
- Vinyl wrapped seat bases
- 1/2 bow gate for optional trolling motor
- 4 point fish
- Bow battery storage w/ built in tackle box & 12V trolling motor harness
- Tinted windscreen
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- 24" Cross member centers
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Pontoon Boat Reviews