Satisfy your need for relaxation and for fishing action, all with one mid-sized, right-priced pontoon: the Lowe Sport Fish 214. Expert Lowe construction and loads of amenities ensure top quality at a great value—so you can stay focused on having fun. The SF 214 is designed to be tough on fish, and easy on your wallet—get into the best pontoon boat designed for serious fishing!
- See Lowe Pontoon Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Mercury® 115HP ELPT FourStroke Performance Report
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Prices are listed after manufacturer’s Instant Savings rebate. Rebate applied at time of purchase to final sale price. Dealer sets actual price and prices may vary as determined by the dealer. Rebate is available at participating dealer’s only. Some exclusions may apply.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
20 - 150
Save Up To $1,500
Ends July 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,701 lb/,1900 lb with XL pkg.||771.56 kg/861.82 kg with XL pkg.|
|Deck Length||19'8"||5.99 m|
|Fuel Capacity||Fuel capacity 24gal / 28gal XL||Fuel capacity 90.85 l / 105.99 l XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp/150 hp with XL pkg.||85.76 kw/111.85 kw with XL pkg.|
|Max Person Capacity||13|
|Max Person Capacity||1,517 lb /1,777 lb with XL pkg.||688.10 kg /806.03 kg with XL pkg.|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,140 lb/2,439lb with XL pkg.||970.69 kg/1,106.31 kg with XL pkg.|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20' 3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||150||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||20||14.91 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Round Pedestal table w/drink holders
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (9)
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Helm seat w/folding armrest
- 4 pedestal fishing seats
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Bow Aerated Livewell (13 gallon)
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Bow rod locker
- 3 Angled stern rod holders w/2 cup holders
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Bow battery storage w/built-in tackle box
- 1/2 bow gate for optional trolling motor
- 4 point fish
- Tinted windscreen
- 12V accessory wiring to bow (8 gauge)
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- 24" cross member centers
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Pontoon Boat Reviews