Spacious and comfortable, and backed by proven Lowe construction, the Super Sport series is popular for good reason—many good reasons. The combination of premium amenities, long-lasting durability, a smart seating layout, and strong, efficient Mercury® power make the SS 210 RFL an excellent option for those ready to go and looking for more. All-day fun on the water is yours, and Lowe has your back with a customer-service focus that’s earned a whopping 26 CSI Awards.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
11/ 13 with XL People
Outboard HP Range
25 - 150
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
SS210 RFL Specifications
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,680 lb/ 1,900 lb with XL||762.03 kg/ 861.82 kg with XL|
|Deck Length||19’ 8"||19.00’ 20.32 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||Fuel capacity 24gal / 28gal XL||Fuel capacity 90.85 l / 105.99 l XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp/ 150 hp with XL||85.76 kw/ 111.85 kw with XL|
|Max Person Capacity||11/ 13 with XL||11/ 13 with XL|
|Max Person Capacity||1,538 lb / 1,787 lb with XL||697.62 kg / 810.57 kg with XL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,161 lb / 2,449 lb with XL||980.21 kg / 1,110.85 kg with XL|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20'3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||150||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
SS210 RFL Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches
- Chrome accented steering wheel
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (9)
- Helm seat w/folding armrest
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Rear facing lounge w/forward facing bench
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windscreen
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- 24" cross member centers
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Pontoon Boat Reviews