Enjoy premium amenities and long-lasting durability at an affordable price with the Lowe Super Sport 210 pontoon. Plush seating, ample amenities, loads of storage space, and efficient Mercury® power combine with impeccable Lowe construction standards—all at an unbeatable value. Lowe has been recognized by the marine industry a whopping 26 times for outstanding customer satisfaction: See for yourself how a Lowe Super Sport pontoon boat empowers all-day fun on the water.
- See Lowe Pontoon Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Mercury® 115HP ELPT FourStroke Performance Report
- Mercury® 115ELPT PRO XS FourStoke Performance Report
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
11/ 13 with XL People
Outboard HP Range
25 - 150
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,680 lb/ 1,900 lb with XL||762.03 kg/ 861.82 kg with XL|
|Deck Length||19' 8"||5.99 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24gal / 28gal XL||90.85 l / 105.99 l XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp/ 150 hp with XL||85.76 kw/ 111.85 kw with XL|
|Max Person Capacity||11/ 13 with XL||11/ 13 with XL|
|Max Person Weight||1,538 lb / 1,1787 lb with XL||697.62 kg / 5,346.49 kg with XL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,161 lb / 2,449 lb with XL||980.21 kg / 1,110.85 kg with XL|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150||111.85 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20'3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches
- Chrome accented steering wheel
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Round pedestal table
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (10)
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Helm seat w/folding armrest
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Sun deck pad
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windscreen
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- All stainless steel hardware
- 24" cross member centers
- Gate Floor Stops at fence
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Pontoon logs, motor pod, other structural elements, e.g., decking, cross members, fence and gate rails, are covered for the life of the boat.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage applies and Limited Deck & Structural warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews