The Lowe Super Sport 250 XD provides all the comfort, amenities and performance you need to make every day on your pontoon boat memorable. An extended deck provides great water access for your crew, and thanks to Lowe Boats’ proven construction and design expertise, you get lasting durability and maximized space, so up to 15 people can set sail for all-day fun. With 26 Customer Satisfaction Index Awards to our name, it’s no wonder a Lowe Super Sport pontoon boat is one of the best values on the water.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 300
|Overall Length||25'7"||7.80 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,940 lb/ 2,300 lb with XL/ 2707 lb with HP XL||879.97 kg/ 1,043.26 kg with XL/ 1,227.87 kg with HP XL|
|Deck Length||23'8"||7.21 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal/ 28 gal XL/ 50 gal HP XL||90.85 l/ 105.99 l XL/ 189.27 l HP XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp with XL/ 300 hp with HP XL||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw with XL/ 223.71 kw with HP XL|
|Max Person Capacity||15||15|
|Max Person Weight||2,043 lb/ 2,166 lb with XL/ 1,839 lb with HP XL||926.69 kg/ 982.48 kg with XL/ 834.16 kg with HP XL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,705 lb/ 2,929 lb with XL/ 2,653 lb with HP XL||1,226.97 kg/ 1,328.57 kg with XL/ 1,203.38 kg with HP XL|
|Maximum HP Capacity||300||223.71 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||24'3"||7.39 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
SS250 XD Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Round pedestal table w/drink holders
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (10)
- Helm seat w/folding armrest
- Port and starboard bow chaise lounges
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Sun deck pad
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windscreen
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- 24" Cross member centers
- All stainless steel hardware
- Extended Rear Deck Platform
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Pontoon logs, motor pod, other structural elements, e.g., decking, cross members, fence and gate rails, are covered for the life of the boat.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage applies and Limited Deck & Structural warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews