SS270 Extended Walk Thru
Launch a thousand memories from the Super Sport 270 Walk-Thru! This spacious pontoon features a huge extended front deck, giving you ample room to jump, dive and play. Enjoy loads of comfortable seating, convenient storage, and premium amenities including a 9-foot Bimini top and Marine stereo. The SS270 comes standard with the Lowe High-Performance XL package, meaning you get an incredibly smooth, stable ride and extra performance capacity. Choose from a range of cutting-edge Mercury® engines to power every adventure. The Super Sport 270 is a world of fun!
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 300
Save Up To $1,500
Ends December 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
SS270 Extended Walk Thru Specifications
|Overall Length||27'11"||8.51 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||3281 lb HP XL||1,488.24 kg HP XL|
|Deck Length||27'||8.23 m|
|Fuel Capacity||50 gal||189.27 l|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||300 HP||223.71 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||15|
|Max Person Weight||2063 lb||935.76 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||2877 lb||1,304.98 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||300||223.71 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||26'3"||8.00 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
SS270 Extended Walk Thru Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console wtih tach, volt, speed fuel & trim gauges
- Round pedestal table w/drink holders
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top with boot & quick disconnects
- Cup holders (11)
- Custom Reclining Helm Seat w/ Swivel & Slider
- Custom reclining port passenger seat with swivel & slider
- Port & starboard bow chaise lounges
- Dual chaise rear facing lounge
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Raton)
- Built in fuel tank (50 gallon)
- Jensen MS230 stereo with AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display LED backlit buttons & (2) 50 watt speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windscreen
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- XL HI Perf Chassis-16"Crossmembers
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood deck
- Stainless steel hardware
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Pontoon logs, motor pod, other structural elements, e.g., decking, cross members, fence and gate rails, are covered for the life of the boat.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage applies and Limited Deck & Structural warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews