SS210 Walk Thru
With its spacious walk thru configuration and loads of premium features and options, SS210 WT is a perfect choice for families seeking an affordable pontoon with wow factor. New fence colors, helm and passenger seats with arm rests, chaise lounges in the bow with dual aft walk thru couches deliver major style in the newest addition to the SS family. The optional XL package increases capacity to a 150 horsepower and 28 gallons of fuel, keeping the fun going all day long. All-day fun on the water is yours, and Lowe has your back with a customer-service focus that’s earned a whopping 26 CSI Awards.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
10/ 12 with TL People
Outboard HP Range
25 - 150
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1985 lb/ 2293 lb TL||900.38 kg/ 1,040.09 kg TL|
|Deck Length||19’ 8"||19.00’ 20.32 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||Fuel capacity 24 gal / 28 gal TL||Fuel capacity 90.85 l / 105.99 l TL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp/ 150 hp with TL||85.76 kw/ 111.85 kw with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||10/ 12 with TL||10/ 12 with TL|
|Max Person Weight||1411 lb/ 1687 lb TL||640.02 kg/ 765.21 kg TL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2034 lb/ 2349 lb TL||922.61 kg/ 1,065.49 kg TL|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150||111.85 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20'3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
SS210 Walk Thru Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- Chrome accented steering wheel
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (9)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Passenger seat w/folding armrests
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Dual aft walk thru couches
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full length pontoon keel
- 25" diameter multi-chambered logs
- Full length crossmembers
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- 24" crossmember on center
- All aluminum motor pod
Covering any defect in material or workmanship which is not covered, limited, or excluded by any other provision of the Lowe Boats Express Limited Warranty, if reported within ten (10) years from the date of the first retail sale.
Covering defects in material or workmanship of the pontoon tubes, M-brackets, cross members, fence/gate rails, deck structure (plywood deck panels noted below), and motor mounts.
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship of the plywood deck panels during the period of ownership to the original Lowe Pontoon Boat retail owner.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of ten (10) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the ten (10) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews