SS250 Walk Thru
Step aboard the Super Sport 250 Walk-Thru pontoon boat and prepare to fall in love. Top-quality Lowe construction means details like full-width cross members for total support. And with the SS 250 Walk-Thru, you get plenty of oversized bow and aft seating, plus premium amenities like a Fusion® Marine stereo and a 9-foot Bimini top. All in a spacious, center walk-thru layout that gives you and your crew loads of room to spread out and soak up the action.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
25 - 300
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||25'7"||7.80 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,940 lb/ 2,300 lb with TL/ 2707 lb with TLX||879.97 kg/ 1,043.26 kg with TL/ 1,227.87 kg with TLX|
|Deck Length||23'8"||7.21 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal / 28 gal TL/ 50gal TLX||90.85 l / 105.99 l TL/ 189.27 l TLX|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp with TL/ 300 hp with TLX||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw with TL/ 223.71 kw with TLX|
|Max Person Capacity||15||15|
|Max Person Weight||2,043 lb/ 2,166 lb with TL/ 1,839 lb with TLX||926.69 kg/ 982.48 kg with TL/ 834.16 kg with TLX|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,705 lb/ 2,929 lb with TL/ 2,653 lb with TLX||1,226.97 kg/ 1,328.57 kg with TL/ 1,203.38 kg with TLX|
|Maximum HP Capacity||300||223.71 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||24'3"||7.39 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
SS250 Walk Thru Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (11)
- Passenger seat w/folding armrests
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Dual aft walk thru chaise lounges
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Passenger seat w/armrests
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- All stainless steel hardware
- Gate Floor Stops
- Full length pontoon keel
- 25" diameter multi-chambered logs
- Full length crossmembers
- 24" crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Pontoon logs, motor pod, other structural elements, e.g., decking, cross members, fence and gate rails, are covered for the life of the boat.
Your local Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage applies and Limited Deck & Structural warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews