Fish, cruise, and make the most of every day on the water with the Lowe SF 212. This versatile, mid-sized pontoon is well equipped for every on-water passion. Premium features including a Bluetooth-compatible Jensen® MS30 stereo amp up the fun, while fishing amenities including two pedestal seats ensure plenty of angling action. And with proven Lowe construction, backed by a limited lifetime warranty, you can count on year after year of reliable quality.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.Offer available to well qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
10 / 13 with TL People
Outboard HP Range
25 HP - 150 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,895 lb/2,094 lb with TL||859.56 kg/949.82 kg with TL|
|Deck Length||19'8"||5.99 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal / 30 gal TL||90.85 l / 113.56 l TL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 HP/150 HP with TL||85.76 kw/111.85 kw with XL pkg.|
|Max Person Capacity||10 / 13 with TL||10 / 13 with TL|
|Max Person Weight||1,453 lb /1,793 lb with TL||659.07 kg /813.29 kg with TL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,076 lb/2,466 with TL||941.66 kg/2,466.00 with TL|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20' 3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25 HP||18.64 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome accent steering wheel
- 3 Angled stern rod holders w/2 cup holders
- Storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Heavy-duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (9)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Port bow couch
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- 2 Pedestal fishing seats
- 22 oz. Marine carpet (Boca Raton)
- Built-in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Chrome bow gate Lowe® logo
- Chrome port and starboard Lowe® logo
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Vinyl-wrapped seat bases
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full-length pontoon keel
- Full-length crossmembers
- 25" Diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" Crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Painted raised rails (silver) w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Covering any defect in material or workmanship which is not covered, limited, or excluded by any other provision of the Lowe Boats Express Limited Warranty, if reported within ten (10) years from the date of the first retail sale.
Covering defects in material or workmanship of the pontoon tubes, M-brackets, cross members, fence/gate rails, deck structure (plywood deck panels noted below), and motor mounts.
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship of the plywood deck panels during the period of ownership to the original Lowe Pontoon Boat retail owner.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of ten (10) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the ten (10) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews