SS170 - NEW
New for 2020! Lowe brings you the SS170 - small pontoon, big thrills! But don’t let its size fool you. The SS170 is a unique pontoon boat that’s praiseworthy for its remarkable size, eye-catching SS styling and quality construction features found more commonly on larger pontoon models. Plus, with it’s larger-than-average 25” diameter logs with independent airtight chambers, you and your family can rely on the SS's stable, reliable pontoon platform with confidence. Full-length keels line each pontoon, giving you added protecting when beaching the boat while providing unparalleled tracking while cruising. Pair this sporty and well-equipped pontoon with a reliable Mercury outboard ranging from 9.9 hp to 60 hp and you're ready for a day of smiles and fun!
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury® 9.9ELPT Command Thrust Pro Kicker FourStroke||$15,595|
|Mercury® 25ELPT FourStroke||$16,995|
|Mercury® 40 ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$18,495|
|Mercury® 60 ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$18,995|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep, & tax additional.
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. The dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
9.9 - 60 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||17'10"||5.44 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,571 lb||712.59 kg|
|Deck Length||17'||5.18 m|
|Fuel Capacity||Portable/24 gal||Portable/90.85 l|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||60 HP||44.74 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||8||8|
|Max Person Weight||1,178 lb||534.33 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,637 lb||742.53 kg|
|Maximum HP Capacity||60 HP||44.74 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||16' 3"||4.95 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||9.9||7.38 kw|
SS170 - NEW Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Black soft grip steering wheel
- Storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Heavy-duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (10)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Full Vinyl Flooring (Tan or Gray)
- 6.6 gallon portable fuel tank
- Tach, speed & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Port and starboard Lowe® logo
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Jensen JMS3 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Vinyl-wrapped seat bases
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full-length pontoon keel
- Full-length crossmembers
- 25" Diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" Crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Painted raised rails (silver) w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Pontoon logs, motor pod, other structural elements, e.g., decking, cross members, fence and gate rails, are covered for the life of the boat.
Your local Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage applies and Limited Deck & Structural warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews