Due to the popularity of the SS230 CL, we added the Lowe Super Sport 21 Conversion Lounge to a smaller cruiser package that still offers some of the best performance and total comfort for you and your whole crew. Get ready to enjoy the water in comfort.
The 2020 SS21 CL features a contemporary floor plan highlighting the swing back conversion lounge. You can sit upright and face forward or ease back into ultra-comfort where you can catch the water-sports action going on behind the boat or simply submerge yourself into complete relaxation.
Don’t let the smaller size of the SS21 CL fool you, great things come in small packages. This Lowe Pontoon is big on fun, big on comfort, and big on value!
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury® 9.9ELPT Command Thrust Pro Kicker FourStroke||$20,095|
|Mercury® 25ELPT FourStroke||$21,395|
|Mercury® 40 ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$23,595|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep, & tax additional.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
Outboard HP Range
9.9 - 150 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||2,230 lb/ 2,538 lb with TL||1,011.51 kg/ 253.00|
|Deck Length||19'8"||5.99 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal/ 30 gal with TL||90.85 l/ 113.56 l with TL|
|Log Gauge||0.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 HP/ 150 HP with TL||85.76 kw/ 111.85 kw with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||11||11|
|Max Person Weight||1,318 lb/ 1,611 lb with TL||597.83 kg/ 730.74 kg with TL|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,941 lb/ 2,273 lb with TL||880.42 kg/ 1,031.01 kg with TL|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20'3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||9.9||7.38 kw|
SS210 CL Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Black soft grip steering wheel
- Bow storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Heavy-duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Cup holders (11)
- Dual swing-back conversion lounge
- Vinyl wrapped seat bases
- Helm seat w/ folding armrest
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón or Gray Sterling)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Jensen JMS3 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Dual cupholder & storage STB aft fence
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- All stainless steel hardware
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- 24" Crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Painted raised rails (silver) w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Pontoon logs, motor pod, other structural elements, e.g., decking, cross members, fence and gate rails, are covered for the life of the boat.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage applies and Limited Deck & Structural warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews