Due to the popularity of the SS230 CL, we added the Lowe Super Sport 21 Conversion Lounge to a smaller cruiser package that still offers some of the best performance and total comfort for you and your whole crew. Get ready to enjoy the water in comfort.
The 2021 SS21 CL features a contemporary floor plan highlighting the swing back conversion lounge. You can sit upright and face forward or ease back into ultra-comfort where you can catch the water-sports action going on behind the boat or simply submerge yourself into complete relaxation.
Don’t let the smaller size of the SS21 CL fool you, great things come in small packages. This Lowe Pontoon is big on fun, big on comfort, and big on value!
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury® 9.9 ELPT Command Thrust Pro Kicker FourStroke||$21,795|
|Mercury® 25 ELPT FourStroke||$22,895|
|Mercury® 60 ELPT Command Thrust FourStroke||$24,995|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Price is in U.S. dollars and applies in the U.S. and Canada only. Dealer sets actual price. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep & tax additional. See participating dealer for details.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
9/11 with TL People
Outboard HP Range
9.9 - 150 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||2,230 lb/ 2,538 lb with TL||1,011.51 kg/ 253.00|
|Deck Length||19'8"||5.99 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal/ 30 gal with TL||90.85 l/ 113.56 l with TL|
|Log Gauge||0.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 HP/ 150 HP with TL||85.76 kw/ 111.85 kw with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||9/11 with TL||9/11 with TL|
|Max Person Weight||1,318 lb/ 1,611 lb with TL||597.83 kg/ 730.74 kg with TL|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,941 lb/ 2,273 lb with TL||880.42 kg/ 1,031.01 kg with TL|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150 HP||111.85 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20'3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||9.9||7.38 kw|
SS210 CL Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Black soft grip steering wheel
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Bow storable dinette table w/ premium wood grain finish andcupholders
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Heavy-duty 9' Bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Cup holders (14)
- Dual swing-back conversion lounge
- Vinyl wrapped seat bases
- Helm seat w/ folding armrest
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Deluxe vinyl flooring (Gray or Tan)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Jensen JMS3 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Dual cupholder & storage STB aft fence
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- All stainless steel hardware
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- 1 1/4" Painted raised rails (silver) w/Quietride fencing
- 24" Crossmember on center
- All-aluminum motor pod
Covering any defect in material or workmanship which is not covered, limited, or excluded by any other provision of the Lowe Boats Express Limited Warranty, if reported within ten (10) years from the date of the first retail sale.
Covering defects in material or workmanship of the pontoon tubes, M-brackets, cross members, fence/gate rails, deck structure (plywood deck panels noted below), and motor mounts.
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship of the plywood deck panels during the period of ownership to the original Lowe Pontoon Boat retail owner.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of ten (10) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the ten (10) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews