Enjoy premium amenities and long-lasting durability at an affordable price with the Lowe Super Sport 210 pontoon. Plush seating, ample amenities, loads of storage space, and efficient Mercury® power combine with impeccable Lowe construction standards—all at an unbeatable value. Lowe has been recognized by the marine industry a whopping 26 times for outstanding customer satisfaction: See for yourself how a Lowe Super Sport pontoon boat empowers all-day fun on the water.
Nationally Advertised Price*
|Mercury 9.9 ELPT Pro Kicker 4S||$16,338|
|Mercury 25 ELPT EFI 4S||$17,552|
|Mercury 40 ELPT EFI 4S||$18,616|
|Mercury 40 ELPT Command Thrust||$19,001|
|Mercury 50 ELPT Command Thrust||$19,292|
|Mercury 60 ELPT EFI 4S||$19,539|
|Mercury 60 ELPT Command Thrust||$19,595|
* Nationally Advertised Price includes Instant Savings rebate. Includes boat and motor. Dealer freight, prep, & tax additional.
- See Lowe Pontoon Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Mercury® 115HP ELPT FourStroke Performance Report
- Mercury® 115ELPT PRO XS FourStoke Performance Report
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
11/13 with TL People
Outboard HP Range
25 - 150
Save Up To $1,500
Ends July 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,680 lb/ 1,900 lb with TL||762.03 kg/ 861.82 kg with TL|
|Deck Length||19' 8"||5.99 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal / 28 gal TL||90.85 l / 105.99 l TL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp/ 150 hp with TL||85.76 kw/ 111.85 kw with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||11/13 with TL||11/13 with TL|
|Max Person Capacity||1,538 lb / 1,1787 lb with TL||697.62 kg / 5,346.49 kg with TL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,161 lb / 2,449 lb with TL||980.21 kg / 1,110.85 kg with TL|
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20'3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||150||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- Chrome accented steering wheel
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (10)
- Port bow couch
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Sun deck pad
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- All stainless steel hardware
- Gate Floor Stops at fence
- Full length pontoon keel
- Full length crossmembers
- 25" diameter multi-chambered logs
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- 24" crossmember on center
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Pontoon Boat Reviews