The Lowe Super Sport 230 is a mid-sized cruiser pontoon boat that offers some of the best performance and total comfort for you and your whole crew. Whether you grab your family, your fishing buddies, or make some new friends, expect bountiful thrills in swimming, watersports, or leisurely hours spent stretched out in the sun. The SS 230 is big on fun, big on space, and big on value—discover the top-notch Lowe pontoon boat that delivers it all!
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
12 / 14 with TL/ 12 with TLX People
Outboard HP Range
9.9 hp - 150 HP/200 HP with TL/250 HP with TLX
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||23'7"||7.19 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,805 lb/ 2,100 lb with TL / 2,672 lb with TLX||818.73 kg/ 952.54 kg with TL / 1,212.00 kg with TLX|
|Deck Length||21' 8"||6.60 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal / 30 gal TL/ 50 gal TLX||90.85 l / 113.56 l TL/ 189.27 l TLX|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 HP/ 200 HP with TL/ 250 HP with TLX||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw with TL/ 186.42 kw with TLX|
|Max Person Capacity||12 / 14 with TL/ 12 with TLX||12 / 14 with TL/ 12 with TLX|
|Max Person Weight||1,735 lb/ 1,980 lb with TL/ 1,687 lb with TLX||786.98 kg/ 898.11 kg with TL/ 765.21 kg with TLX|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,397 lb/ 2,743 lb with TL/ 2,501 lb with TLX||1,087.26 kg/ 1,244.20 kg with TL/ 1,134.43 kg with TLX|
|Maximum HP Capacity||150 HP/200 HP with TL/250 HP with TLX||111.85 kw/149.14 kw with TL/186.42 kw with TLX|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||22' 3"||6.78 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||9.9 hp||7.38 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Black soft grip steering wheel
- Storable dinette table w/ premium wood grain finish and cupholders
- Heavy-duty 9' Bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (12)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Sun deck pad
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Deluxe vinyl flooring (Gray or Tan)
- Built-in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Port and starboard Lowe® logo
- (4) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Jensen JMS3 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Vinyl-wrapped seat bases
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full-length pontoon keel
- Full-length crossmembers
- 25" Diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" Crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Painted raised rails (silver) w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Covering any defect in material or workmanship which is not covered, limited, or excluded by any other provision of the Lowe Boats Express Limited Warranty, if reported within ten (10) years from the date of the first retail sale.
Covering defects in material or workmanship of the pontoon tubes, M-brackets, cross members, fence/gate rails, deck structure (plywood deck panels noted below), and motor mounts.
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship of the plywood deck panels during the period of ownership to the original Lowe Pontoon Boat retail owner.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of ten (10) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the ten (10) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews