New for 2021, here is the surprise of the season. Discover the all-new SS250 RFL or Rear Facing Lounge pontoon. The largest of our new SS RFL’s, we took one of our most popular premium layout configurations and brought it to our best-selling SS lineup.
What makes the RFL so special? Take the back seat and find out. Two spacious rear facing seats contour your guests in complete comfort while cozy armrests, fence cushions, and stainless steel cup holders indulge their experience. Guests can relax in the sun or watch watersports action from the best seat in the house. The RFL isn’t only comfortable, its practical too with enormous storage spaces under each seat so you can store all your belongings. With an incredible design and choices of seating forward or back, the handsome SS250 RFL provides choices that no other deck plan can provide. And with Lowe Pontoon’s 50 years of pontoon heritage, you can cruise confidently on a quality new pontoon.
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
13/14 with TL/13 with TLX People
Outboard HP Range
9.9 - 300 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||25'7"||7.80 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||2,625 lb/2,998 lb with TL/3,271 lb with TLX||1,190.68 kg/1,359.87 kg with TL/1,483.70 kg with TLX|
|Deck Length||23'8"||7.21 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal / 30 gal TL/ 50 gal TLX||90.85 l / 113.56 l TL/ 189.27 l TLX|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp with TL/ 300 hp with TLX||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw with TL/ 223.71 kw with TLX|
|Max Person Capacity||13/14 with TL/13 with TLX||13/14 with TL/13 with TLX|
|Max Person Weight||1,833 lb/1,974 lb with TL/1,833 lb with TLX||831.43 kg/895.39 kg with TL/831.43 kg with TLX|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,543 lb/2,822 lb with TL/2,712 lb with TLX||1,153.48 kg/1,280.04 kg with TL/1,230.14 kg with TLX|
|Maximum HP Capacity||300 HP||223.71 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||24'3"||7.39 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||9.9||7.38 kw|
SS250 RFL Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Black soft grip steering wheel
- Black soft grip steering wheel
- Storable dinette table w/ premium wood grain finish and cupholders
- Heavy-duty 9' Bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (9)
- Passenger seat w/folding armrests
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Rear facing lounges
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Deluxe vinyl flooring (Gray or Tan)
- Built-in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Port and starboard Lowe® logo
- (4) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Jensen JMS3 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Vinyl-wrapped seat bases
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- All stainless steel hardware
- Gate floor stops
- Full-length pontoon keel
- TLX-16" crossmembers on center
- Full-length crossmembers
- 25" Diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" Crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Painted raised rails (silver) w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Covering any defect in material or workmanship which is not covered, limited, or excluded by any other provision of the Lowe Boats Express Limited Warranty, if reported within ten (10) years from the date of the first retail sale.
Covering defects in material or workmanship of the pontoon tubes, M-brackets, cross members, fence/gate rails, deck structure (plywood deck panels noted below), and motor mounts.
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship of the plywood deck panels during the period of ownership to the original Lowe Pontoon Boat retail owner.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of ten (10) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the ten (10) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews