Consider it your own private island: The Lowe Super Sport 250 pontoon features plush seating, quality fit & finish, premium amenities and capacity for 15! And with strong, efficient Mercury® power, this floating sanctuary turns into a high-performance thrill machine. With 50 years of quality pontoon design to our name, Lowe Boats’ dedication to quality and value is unparalleled. Discover for yourself why the SS 250 is widely considered one of the best pontoon boats on the water. Make your getaway!
Base Price, $1,500 down, 6.25% APR for 12 years
14/15 with TL/14 with TLX People
Outboard HP Range
9.9 - 300 HP
* All prices are in US Dollars and do not include dealer freight, prep, tariffs, fees, taxes, and registration. Prices listed are intended only as a guideline and are subject to change. Dealer sets the final purchase price. Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer. Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
** Offer available to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval; not all buyers will qualify.
|Overall Length||25'7"||7.80 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,940 lb/ 2,300 lb with TL/2,878 lb with TLX||879.97 kg/ 1,043.26 kg with TL/1,305.44 kg with TLX|
|Deck Length||23' 8"||7.21 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal / 30 gal TL/ 50 gal TLX||90.85 l / 113.56 l TL/ 189.27 l TLX|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp with TL/ 250 hp with TLX||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw with TL/ 186.42 kw with TLX|
|Max Person Capacity||14/15 with TL/14 with TLX||14/15 with TL/14 with TLX|
|Max Person Weight||2,005 lb/ 2,164 lb with TL/ 1,917 lb with TLX||909.45 kg/ 981.57 kg with TL/ 869.54 kg with TLX|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,667 lb/ 2,927 lb with TL/ 2,731 lb with TLX||1,209.73 kg/ 1,327.66 kg with TL/ 1,238.76 kg with TLX|
|Maximum HP Capacity||300 HP||223.71 kw|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||24' 3"||7.39 m|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||9.9||7.38 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Black soft grip steering wheel
- Black soft grip steering wheel
- Storable dinette table w/ premium wood grain finish and cupholders
- Heavy-duty 9' Bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (12)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Sun deck pad
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Deluxe vinyl flooring (Gray or Tan)
- Built-in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Port and starboard Lowe® logo
- (4) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Jensen JMS3 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Vinyl-wrapped seat bases
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full-length pontoon keel
- Full-length crossmembers
- 25" Diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" Crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Painted raised rails (silver) w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Covering any defect in material or workmanship which is not covered, limited, or excluded by any other provision of the Lowe Boats Express Limited Warranty, if reported within ten (10) years from the date of the first retail sale.
Covering defects in material or workmanship of the pontoon tubes, M-brackets, cross members, fence/gate rails, deck structure (plywood deck panels noted below), and motor mounts.
Covering any structural defect in material or workmanship of the plywood deck panels during the period of ownership to the original Lowe Pontoon Boat retail owner.
Portions of this limited warranty may be transferred to a second owner for a period of ten (10) years after the date of purchase by the original owner, for the remaining portion of the ten (10) year period after the date of purchase by the original owner. See loweboats.com for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty. Transferability applies to 2015 and newer pontoon boats.
Pontoon Boat Reviews