Consider it your own private island: The Lowe Super Sport 250 pontoon features plush seating, quality fit & finish, premium amenities and capacity for 15! And with strong, efficient Mercury® power, this floating sanctuary turns into a high-performance thrill machine. With 26 Customer Satisfaction Index Awards to our name, Lowe Boats’ dedication to quality and value is unparalleled. Discover for yourself why the SS 250 is widely considered one of the best pontoon boats on the water. Make your getaway!
- See Lowe Pontoon Covers, Enclosures, and Accessories
- Mercury® 200L Pro XS OptiMax Performance Report
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Base Price, $500 down, 12% APR @ 6.5% for 12 years
14 /15 with TL /14 with TLX People
Outboard HP Range
25 - 300
Save Up To $1,500
Ends July 31, 2018
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
|Overall Length||25'7"||7.80 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,940 lb/ 2,300 lb with TL/ 2,707 lb with TLX||879.97 kg/ 1,043.26 kg with TL/ 1,227.87 kg with TLX|
|Deck Length||23' 8"||7.21 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal / 28 gal TL/ 50 gal TLX||90.85 l / 105.99 l TL/ 189.27 l TLX|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp with TL/ 300 hp with TLX||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw with TL/ 223.71 kw with TLX|
|Max Person Capacity||14 /15 with TL /14 with TLX||14 /15 with TL /14 with TLX|
|Max Person Capacity||2,043 lb/ 2,166 lb with TL/ 1,839 lb with TLX||926.69 kg/ 982.48 kg with TL/ 834.16 kg with TLX|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,705 lb/ 2,929 lb with TL/ 2,653 lb with TLX||1,226.97 kg/ 1,328.57 kg with TL/ 1,203.38 kg with TLX|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||24' 3"||7.39 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||300||223.71 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggle switches
- USB/MP3 port
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Cup holders (10)
- Helm seat w/folding armrests
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Sun deck pad
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet
- Built in fuel tank (24 gallon)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Jensen MS30A stereo w/AM/FM tuner, App ready, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- Full length pontoon keel
- Full length crossmembers
- 25" diameter multi-chambered logs
- 24" crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (5) year.
Lowe boat warranties are transferable through your local Lowe dealer adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner’s new boat purchase date. If the boat is sold during its warranty period, the standard component warranty coverage and prorated 10 year warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Lowe dealer. Limitations and restrictions apply. See your local Lowe dealer for details.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.
Pontoon Boat Reviews