Superior handling and easy-to-use angling features make the Sport Fish 194 the top entry-level fishing pontoon boat for active families. From the stern rod rack to the pedestal fishing seats and every inch of comfy lounge seating in between, this pontoon delivers huge fishability and fun at an unbeatable value. Discover the joy of getting into a new Lowe pontoon boat that’s as perfectly equipped for anglers to take their fishing buddies out as it is for spending weekends on the water with the family.
Outboard HP Range
25 hp - 115 hp HP
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS MARCH 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,575 lb / 1,800 lb with XL||714.41 kg / 816.47 kg with XL|
|Deck Length||17'8"||5.38 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24 gal/ 28 gal XL||90.85 l/ 105.99 l XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||90 hp/ 115 hp with XL||67.11 kw/ 85.76 kw with XL|
|Max Person Capacity||11|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||1,338 lbs / XL 1,503 lbs||606.91 kg / XL 681.75 kg|
|Max Weight Capacity||1,866 lbs / XL 2,052 lbs||846.40 kg / XL 930.77 kg|
|Maximum Horsepower||115 hp||85.76 kw|
|Minimum Horsepower||25 hp||18.64 kw|
|Overall Length||19'6"||5.94 m|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||18' 3"||5.56 m|
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Aft entry w/ heavy-duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Round pedestal table
Driver and Passenger Seats
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Helm seat w/folding armrest
- Bow battery storage w/ built in tackle box & 12V trolling motor harness
- 1/2 bow gate for trolling motor
- 4 point fish
- 4 pedestal fishing seats
- 4 point fish
Forward Aerated Livewell
- Bow Aerated Livewell (13 gallon)
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- 3 Angled stern rod holders w/2 cup holders
- Vinyl wrapped seat bases
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches & circuit breakers
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
Decks & Floor
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- 24" Cross member centers
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.