Spacious and comfortable, and backed by proven Lowe construction, the Super Sport series is popular for good reason—many good reasons. The combination of premium amenities, long-lasting durability, a smart seating layout, and strong, efficient Mercury® power make the SS 210 RFL an excellent option for those ready to go and looking for more. All-day fun on the water is yours, and Lowe has your back with a customer-service focus that’s earned a whopping 26 CSI Awards.
Optional Limited Edition 45th Anniversary Package
> 45th Anniversary Etch In Windscreen
> 45th Anniversary Exterior Decal With Special Number Placard
> 45th Anniversary Logo On Deluxe Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
> Deluxe Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
> Chrome Package
> Helm Seat With Logo In Back Of Chair
* Exact product configuration may vary, optional features may be shown. All colors are simulated. Prices excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your local dealer.
Outboard HP Range
25 - 150
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS JULY 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
SS210 RFL Specifications
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,680 lb/ 1,900 lb with XL / High Performance XL N/A||762.03 kg/ 861.82 kg with XL / High Performance XL N/A|
|Fuel Capacity||Fuel capacity 24gal / 28gal XL||Fuel capacity 90.85 l / 105.99 l XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp/ 150 hp||85.76 kw/ 111.85 kw|
|Max Person Capacity||13|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||1,538 lb / 1,787 lb with XL / N/A with High Performance XL||697.62 kg / 810.57 kg with XL / N/A with High Performance XL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,161 lb / 2,449 lb with XL / N/A with High Performance XL||980.21 kg / 1,110.85 kg with XL / N/A with High Performance XL|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20'3"||6.17 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||150||111.85 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
SS210 RFL Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Chrome accented steering wheel
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Helm seat w/folding armrest
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Rear facing lounge w/forward facing bench
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches & circuit breakers
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- 24" cross member centers
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.