Spacious and comfortable, and backed by proven Lowe construction, the Super Sport series is popular for good reason—many good reasons. The combination of premium amenities, long-lasting durability, a smart seating layout, and strong, efficient Mercury® power make the SS 210 RFL an excellent option for those ready to go and looking for more. All-day fun on the water is yours, and Lowe has your back with a customer-service focus that’s earned a whopping 26 CSI Awards.
Outboard HP Range
25 - 150 HP
SS210 RFL Specifications
|Overall Length||21'4"||6.50 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,680 lb/ 1,900 lb with XL / High Performance XL N/A||762.03 kg/ 861.82 kg with XL / High Performance XL N/A|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,161 lb / 2,449 lb with XL / N/A with High Performance XL||980.21 kg / 1,110.85 kg with XL / N/A with High Performance XL|
|Max Person Capacity||13|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||1,538 lb / 1,787 lb with XL / N/A with High Performance XL||697.62 kg / 810.57 kg with XL / N/A with High Performance XL|
|Max HP Capacity||115 hp/ 150 hp||85.76 kw/ 111.85 kw|
|Fuel Capacity||Fuel capacity 24gal / 28gal XL||Fuel capacity 90.85 l / 105.99 l XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||20'3"||6.17 m|
|Percentage of Load (boat only)||33|
|Percentage of Load (package)||33|
SS210 RFL Features
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Chrome accented steering wheel
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Rear facing lounge w/forward facing bench
- Helm seat w/folding armrest
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
Accessory Wiring /Trolling Motor Plug
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches & circuit breakers
- 12V dash receptacle
- 1 horn
Decks & Floor
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- 24" cross member centers
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.