With an extended deck for easy water access and with a capacity for up to 14 passengers, the Super Sport 230 XD pontoon boat extends the amount of fun your family and friends can pack into a day. Enjoy premium amenities like a large sun deck pad and Bluetooth®-ready Jensen stereo. Lowe Boats’ legendary reputation for having the highest construction standards has been reinforced through our 26 Customer Satisfaction Index Awards. Amp up the action and take the helm of a fast, fun Lowe Super Sport pontoon boat.
Outboard HP Range
25 - 250 HP
SS230 XD Specifications
|Overall Length||23'7"||7.19 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,805 lb/ 2,100 lb with XL/ 2,835 HP XL||818.73 kg/ 952.54 kg with XL/ 2,114.06 kw XL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,435 lb/ 2,744 lb with XL/ 2,451 lb HP XL||1,104.50 kg/ 1,244.66 kg with XL/ 1,111.75 kg HP XL|
|Max Person Capacity||14||13.00/14.00 with XL/ 8.95 kw XL|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||1,773 lb/ 1,981 lb with XL/ 1,637 lb HP XL||804.22 kg/ 898.57 kg with XL/ 742.53 kg HP XL|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp XL/ 250 hp HP XL||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw XL/ 186.42 kw HP XL|
|Fuel Capacity||24gal / 28gal XL/ 50gal HP XL||90.85 l / 105.99 l XL/ 189.27 l HP XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||22' 3"||6.78 m|
|Deck Length||21' 8"||6.60 m|
|Percentage of Load (boat only)||40|
|Percentage of Load (package)||40|
SS230 XD Features
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Helm seat w/folding armrest
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Sun deck pad
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- Round Pedestal table w/drink holders
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
Accessory Wiring /Trolling Motor Plug
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches & circuit breakers
- 12V dash receptacle
- 1 horn
Decks & Floor
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- Extended Rear Deck Platform
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- All stainless steel hardware
- 24" Cross member centers
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.