With an extended deck for easy water access and with a capacity for up to 14 passengers, the Super Sport 230 XD pontoon boat extends the amount of fun your family and friends can pack into a day. Enjoy premium amenities like a large sun deck pad and Bluetooth®-ready Jensen stereo. Lowe Boats’ legendary reputation for having the highest construction standards has been reinforced through our 26 Customer Satisfaction Index Awards. Amp up the action and take the helm of a fast, fun Lowe Super Sport pontoon boat.
Optional Limited Edition 45th Anniversary Package
> 45th Anniversary Etch In Windscreen
> 45th Anniversary Exterior Decal With Special Number Placard
> 45th Anniversary Logo On Deluxe Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
> Chrome Package
> Helm Seat With Logo In Back Of Chair
> 45th Anniversary Etched Logo In Table
Outboard HP Range
25 - 250
SAVINGS UP TO $1,250 ENDS JULY 31ST 2016
Includes boat and motor. Trailer included on fish boat models only. Dealer freight, prep and tax additional.
SS230 XD Specifications
|Overall Length||23'7"||7.19 m|
|Approx. Basic Hull Weight||1,805 lb/ 2,100 lb with XL/ 2,835 HP XL||818.73 kg/ 952.54 kg with XL/ 2,114.06 kw XL|
|Deck Length||21' 8"||6.60 m|
|Fuel Capacity||24gal / 28gal XL/ 50gal HP XL||90.85 l / 105.99 l XL/ 189.27 l HP XL|
|Log Gauge||.080"||2.03 mm|
|Max HP Capacity||150 hp/ 200 hp XL/ 250 hp HP XL||111.85 kw/ 149.14 kw XL/ 186.42 kw HP XL|
|Max Person Capacity||14||13.00/14.00 with XL/ 8.95 kw XL|
|Max Person Weight Capacity||1,773 lb/ 1,981 lb with XL/ 1,637 lb HP XL||804.22 kg/ 898.57 kg with XL/ 742.53 kg HP XL|
|Max Weight Capacity||2,435 lb/ 2,744 lb with XL/ 2,451 lb HP XL||1,104.50 kg/ 1,244.66 kg with XL/ 1,111.75 kg HP XL|
|Pontoon Diameter||25"||63.50 cm|
|Pontoon Log Length||22' 3"||6.78 m|
|Prop Maximum Horsepower||250||186.42 kw|
|Prop Minimum Horsepower||25||18.64 kw|
SS230 XD Features
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Chrome Accent Steering Wheel
- Heavy duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Stern Entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Round Pedestal table w/drink holders
- Stern "L" group (standard)
- Helm seat w/folding armrest
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Sun deck pad
- 22 oz. Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón)
- Plug & play instruments: tach, speed, fuel, volt & trim gauges
- Jensen MS30 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Vinyl Wrapped Seat Bases
- Tinted windshield w/quick disconnects
- Switch panel w/lighted tip lit toggles switches & circuit breakers
- 1 horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/limited lifetime warranty
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate Floor Stops (at fence)
- 24" Cross member centers
- All stainless steel hardware
- Extended Rear Deck Platform
- 1 1/4" Anodized raised rails w/Quietride fencing
- All aluminum motor pod
Lowe Boats is respected for taking its warranty obligations to you very seriously. We are also well known for highly dependable and trouble-free products. However should a warranty issue occur, our goal is to make your warranty experience as hassle-free as possible and get you back on the water as quickly as possible.
Lowe will repair or replace any structural defect in material or workmanship in the hull seams reported during original purchaser's ownership.
Lowe will repair or replace a defect in any other part of the hull reported within (10) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser, following a pro rated schedule.
Lowe will replace or repair any defective seat bases & backs reported within (5) years of the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Your Lowe dealer can provide complete warranty information for all accessories & components not manufactured by Lowe for (1) year.
See your Lowe dealer or contact the Lowe Customer Service Department for a complete copy of the Lowe Boats Lifetime limited product warranty.